The NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS 295 high resolution dual-display business graphics solution, which delivers a reliable hardware and software platform for a stable environment and robust IT management tools for seamless enterprise deployment. Featuring NVIDIA® nView® display software and support for up to two 30’’ displays at 2560x1600 resolutions, business professionals can maximize productivity through increased desktop real estate and advanced application management tools. Quadro NVS 295 is tested on leading business applications and designed to meet the needs of today’s most demanding business user.
Features & Benefits:
- Two DisplayPort (1) display connectors: Attach two ultra-high-resolution monitors supporting 2560 x 1600 resolutions.
- NVIDIA Unified GPU Architecture: Industry’s first unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate GPU resources to deliver optimized performance.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology: The ultimate high-definition movie experience by combining high-definition movie decode acceleration and post-processing delivering superb picture quality for all video formats, as well as stunning HD DVD and Blu-ray movies.
- NVIDIA® nView® Display Management Software: Delivers maximum flexibility for single or multi-display configurations, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
(1) Attach DVI-D digital monitors, 1920 x 1200 maximum resolution, using the DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D Monitor Cable (45J7915). For more information, go to: www.lenovo.com/support/monitoraccessories
For more information, including compatibility, please visit: www.lenovo.com/support/graphiccards
For more information on options, accessories, including compatibility, go to: www.lenovo.com/accessoriesguide