- Streamlined design tucks beneath W700 Series notebook to minimize desktop footprint.
- Analog and digital video support* - Includes analog VGA port, dual-link DVI-D port and DisplayPort.
- Analog and digital audio support - Includes stereo headphone out and microphone in analog ports and S/PDIF digital output port.
- eSATA port - For connection of high-bandwidth eSATA storage devices.
- Four USB 2.0 ports - To support USB peripherals such as, printer, keyboard, mouse, memory key, external optical drive, or HDD and others.
- Gigabit Ethernet - For connection to Internet/LAN.
- Robust physical security features - Includes cable lock slot to secure dock to workspace and convenient key lock to protect notebook while it is in the dock.
- Supports ThinkPad 170-watt and 230-watt AC adapters (available separately).
- Warranty by Lenovo with renowned Service and Support available from IBM.
(1) Maximum of two monitors can be attached to the three video ports. The ThinkPad W700 display is disabled.
(2) Dual-link DVI-D digital video port does not support attachment of DVI-to-VGA monitor adapter.
(3) DisplayPort does not support attachment of the DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D Monitor Cable (45J7915).
Sorry we don't have any reviews available right now