Lenovo ThinkVision L2250P (22in wide) LCD Monitor
Part number: R72HBEU
The ThinkVision L2250p Wide delivers the perfect balance between productivity, environmental responsibility, and value. The L2250p Wide is 29% more en...
Learn More >
|The ThinkVision L2250p Wide delivers the perfect balance between productivity, environmental responsibility, and value. The L2250p Wide is 29% more energy-efficient than the latest ENERGY STAR 5.0 standards. 25% of the total weight of all plastics in the product consist of post-consumer content plastic resins. (1)
With arsenic-free glass, the L2250p Wide enables you to be environmentally friendly without compromising performance. The wide format offers users improved productivity with a larger display area and more comfortable viewing, especially for data crunchers. This monitor is the perfect choice for users seeking improved office applications productivity and user comfort.
The L2250p Wide monitor is rated EPEAT Gold in the US, UK, France, Germany, China, Japan, and others.(2)
(1) As defined by EPEAT verification criteria for calculation of post-consumer recycled content. Many plastic parts used in this product consists of (by weight) 65% post-consumer content from sources like home appliances, computers, vehicles, and office equipment
(2) EPEAT registrations vary by location -- see www.epeat.net for registration by country.
Features & Benefits:
- 22 in (559 mm) viewable image size
- Native resolution of 1680 x 1050
- Internal power with 21 watts / 28 watts power consumption (typical/maximum)
- Light Booster technology: Reduces mercury content by 50% and power consumption by up to 50% over conventional monitors of the same size and resolution
- ThinkVantage design
- Tilt and height adjustable stand for optimum viewing comfort
- Direct access button for automatic image setup and brightness allows quick and easy monitor setup
- Analog and DVI-D video signal connectors
- Supports High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements
- Kensington Lock slot for security
- TCO Display 5.0 compliance
- Rated EPEAT Gold
- Offers attachment points for optional ThinkVision Soundbar (sold separately)
- Direct access for input selection allows easy movement between applications when attached to two systems simultaneously
- Matching design to ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, and ThinkStation systems
- Analog and digital connectors allow attachment flexibility
- Wide viewing angles enlarge the workspace for comfortable viewing
- Dual input connectors allow attachment to two systems simultaneously
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Meets 100 mm VESA standard for mounting
- Detachable base for wall- or arm-mounting (sold separately)
- Available in business black
VESA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association.
EPEAT registrations vary by location -- see www.epeat.net for registration by country.
||Lenovo ThinkVision L2250P (22in wide) LCD Monitor