Lenovo ThinkVision L1900P LCD Monitor
The Lenovo L1900p monitor offers a thin frame design that complements the ThinkStation, ThinkCentre, and ThinkPad systems. With Light Booster technology, mercury content is reduced by 50% and power consumption by 30%.
The incorporated ThinkVantage design enhances usability for an intuitive and easy to use monitor.
The Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) rates the ThinkVision L1900p in the Gold category making it one of the most environmentally friendly monitors available today(1). The Lenovo ThinkVision L1900p enables you to be environmentally friendly without compromising performance.
The L1900p includes attachment for optional the ThinkVision Soundbar(sold separately).
It is available in business black.
(1) As rated by http://www.epeat.net
Funktionen und Nutzen:
- 19 in (483 mm) viewable image size
- Optimum resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Internal power with 17 watts / 24 watts power consumption (typical/maximum)
- Up to 30% less power consumption than conventional monitors of the same size and resolution
- 50% less mercury content and up to 30% less power consumption than conventional monitors of the same size and resolution
- ThinkVantage design:
- Tilt, swivel, pivot and height-adjustable stand for optimum viewing comfort
- Pivot for portrait or landscape viewing (graphics card dependent)
- Direct access button for automatic image setup and brightness allows quick and easy monitor setup
- Analog and DVI-D video signal connectors
- Supports High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
- Carrying handle for easy transport of monitor
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements
- Kensington Lock slot for security
- TCO'03 compliance
- EPEAT Gold certified
- GREENGUARD certified
- Offers attachment points for optional ThinkVision Soundbar
- Direct access for input selection allows easy movement between applications when attached to two systems simultaneously
- Matching design to ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, and ThinkStation systems
- Analog and digital connectors allow attachment flexibility
- Wide viewing angles enlarge the workspace for comfortable viewing
- Dual input connectors allow attachment to two systems simultaneously
- Certified for Microsoft Windows Vista
- Internal power
- Meets 100 mm VESA requirement
- Available in business black
VESA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association