The ThinkVision L2321x Wide is the ultimate business productivity tool designed for large enterprise users. It can simultaneously display contents from 2 video signal sources on the same screen as if it were ‘2-monitors-in-1’, fully supporting legacy applications resolution requirements.
This hardware-based solution gives users the flexibility to control the various screen-split modes without compatibility issues commonly seen in software-based solutions. Users can run an application in full-screen mode on one side, and still work on other applications in the other side as if it were a second monitor.
Users gain productivity boosts from true multi-tasking enabled by this ‘2-in1’ monitor that is more cost, energy and space efficient than 2 conventional monitors. The L2321x Wide meets TCO Edge and EPEAT Gold standards, and also exceeds ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- 23-inch wide (584 mm) viewable image size
- Native resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Many screen split patterns to select: 2:1(1280x 1080 and 640 x 1080); 1:1 (960 x 1080 and 960 x 1080); 1:2 (640x 1080 and 1280 x 1080) and PiP(640 x 480 in 1920 x 1080)
- Internal power
- Power consumption: (typical/max): 24 watts(VGA), 28 watts
- Tilt, Lift, Swivel and Pivot stand for viewing comfort
- Direct access button for automatic display mode setup and brightness allows quick and easy monitor setup
- USB Hub (4 downstream) for convenient digital device connection
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements
- Kensington Lock slot for security
- TCO Certified Edge compliance
- DisplayPort and Analog video signal connectors
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Meets 100 mm VESA standard(1) for mounting
(1) VESA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association.