Designed for Windows 7 and as the World's 1st monitor to deploy cutting-edge 120Hz MEMC technology for computers, the L2461x Wide offers users brand new experiences in multi-touch control and outstanding full HD picture quality.
With built-in VGA + HDMI interfaces, high quality webcam, microphone and speakers and an adjustable tilt stand designed for multi-touch, it is a great productivity tool with excellent user experience. L2461x Wide is packed with green features including white LED backlights, and is ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO Displays 5.0 compliant.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual points touch optimized for Windows 7
- 23.6-inch wide (599 mm) viewable image size
- Native resolution of 1920 x 1080
- External power with adapter
- Power consumption (typical/max): 27 watts/65 watts
- 120Hz MEMC for outstanding motion content viewing experience.
- Integrated 2.0 mega pixel WebCam and digital array microphones
- Integrated speakers (Bass Enhanced, 3 watts x 2) (1)
- Tilt stand for optimum touch operating & viewing comfort
- Direct access button for automatic image setup and brightness allows quick and easy monitor setup
- USB Hub (4 downstream) for convenient digital device connection
- Supports High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements
- Kensington Lock slot for security
- TCO Displays 5.0 compliance
- Analog and HDMI1.3 video signal connectors and direct access for input selection allows easy movement between applications when attached to two systems simultaneously
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP (2)
- Meets 100 mm VESA standard(3) for mounting
- Photo frame stand design is foldable for wall- or arm-mounting (sold separately)
(1) To play sound through the speakers, users must connect the PC systems (desktop or notebook) with VGA cable and audio cable, or with HDMI cable only. If users connect the PC systems and the monitor with DisplayPort-to-HDMI or DVI-to-HDMI cables, the speakers won’t play sound, even if the audio cable is connected simultaneously.
(2) Please ensure the Operating System for installation is Windows 7 Premium or higher edition (i.e. Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate), which is crucial for Multi-touch functions. With Windows Vista and Windows XP, the monitor supports single touch function.
(3) VESA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association.