The ThinkVision L2251x Wide is Lenovo's greenest and most ergonomic monitor ever and the world's first TCO Certified Edge monitor at the cutting edge of environmental responsibility and usability. Pioneering the use of the latest recycling technologies, 30% of the total weight of all plastics in the product consist of post-consumer content plastic resins. (1) The product also has 92% recycled plastics in packaging materials, a protective bag that is reusable, in addition to mercury-free, arsenic-free glass and low halogen(2).
The L2251x Wide monitor is rated EPEAT Gold in the US, UK, France, Germany, China, Japan, and others. (3).
It is 33% more energy efficient than conventional monitors (29.7% more efficient than Energy Star 5.0 standard), has Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor (4)that further conserves energy, and has an integrated webcam that helps boosts productivity saving traveling time and expense. The L2251x Wide is a perfect choice for environmentally-conscious users seeking cutting edge productivity boost.
The incorporated ThinkVantage design enhances usability and makes the monitor easy to use. It complements the design of the ThinkPad, ThinkStation, and ThinkCentre systems and includes attachments for the ThinkVision Soundbar (sold separately).
(1) As defined by EPEAT verification criteria for calculation of post-consumer recycled content. Many plastic parts used in this product consists of (by weight) 65% post-consumer content from sources like home appliances, computers, vehicles, and office equipment and 20% post-industrial content.
(2) Low halogen is defined in accordance with IPC-4101B and draft IPC-J-STD 709 Class 1 requirements. For regions use the US power cord, EU power cord, UK power cord, together with Japan, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Australia and New Zealand Monitors will ship with 'low halogen' power cords at time of general availability. For all other regions where the products are made available by this announcement, monitors will ship with regular RoHS-compliant power cords at time of general availability. Lenovo plans to ship 'low halogen' power cords with monitors to all other regions where the products are made available, upon approval process finalization for 'low halogen' power cords for each country, subject to change based on Lenovo's business and technical judgment.
(3) EPEAT registrations vary by location -- see www.epeat.net for registration by country.
(4) Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor functions are dependent on PC systems, interfaces, operating systems and graphics cards (drivers) -- see www.lenovo.com/support/L2251x/graphics_information for details.
Features & Benefits:
- 22 in (559 mm) viewable image size
- Native resolution of 1680 x 1050
- Internal power with 21 watts / 28 watts power consumption (typical/maximum)
- Mercury free and reduces power consumption by up to 33% over conventional monitors of the same size and resolution
- ThinkVantage design
- Tilt, swivel, and height adjustable stand for optimum viewing comfort
- Pivot for portrait or landscape viewing (graphics card dependent)
- Direct access button for automatic image setup and brightness allows quick and easy monitor setup
- Analog and DisplayPort video signal connectors
- Integrate USB hub
- Supports High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements
- Kensington Lock slot for security
- TCO Certified Edge compliance
- Rated EPEAT Gold
- Offers attachment points for optional ThinkVision Soundbar (sold separately)
- Direct access for input selection allows easy movement between applications when attached to two systems simultaneously
- Matching design to ThinkPad,ThinkCentre, and ThinkStation systems
- Analog and digital connectors allow attachment flexibility
- Wide viewing angles enlarge the workspace for comfortable viewing
- Dual input connectors allow attachment to two systems simultaneously
- Certified for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Meets 100 mm VESA standard for mounting
- Detachable base for wall- or arm-mounting (sold separately)
- Available in business black
*VESA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association.
*EPEAT registrations vary by location -- see www.epeat.net for registration by country.