Online ordering security
How safe is online ordering?
Purchasing online from us is extremely safe. Our web site uses 128-bit encryption to protect any information you enter online. 128-bit encryption is among the most powerful encryption standards available.
You probably already transmit your credit card number electronically almost every day. When you use your credit card at the local store, your card information is encrypted and transmitted over a phone network. Using your card on a secure online Web site like lenovo.co.uk is very similar--your information is encrypted and then transmitted over a high-speed network line.
If you still have concerns about the safe use of your credit card, please contact us at Tel. 1890 252 967 / Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (GMT).
Is my personal information kept private?
Safe shopping guarantee — What to do:
Though highly unlikely, should unauthorized charges ever appear on your credit card within 60 days of your purchase from us, please do the following:
- Contact your credit card company as soon as possible and report the unauthorized charges. Request to speak to a representative of the credit card company's fraud department. The representative will have details regarding the company's fraud claim process and assess whether a personal liability fee applies in your specific case.
- If your credit card company determines that the charges resulting from your online purchase with us were fraudulent and holds you responsible
for any unauthorized charges, contact us promptly by e-mail or by mail. Please include the following information in your communication:
- Your name
- Daytime phone number
- Billing address
- A copy of the credit card statement in question (circle any fraudulent charges)
- Proof of the credit card company's fraud determination and liability fee
- A brief description of the incident
- We will contact you and confirm your claim.