Part number: 378534Z
Create ultra-portable images for both Lenovo PC systems and non-Lenovo systems with ImageUltra Builder V4.0 for Windows.
Features & Benefits:
- WinPE-based install and deploy process
- Support for creating bootable USB media (USB HDD or USB flash memory) for network deployment
- Allow repositories to reside on USB HDD or USB flash memory
- Compatibility with Microsoft(R) imaging tools (Imagex and WIM format)
- Selectable repository for improved module performance
- Reduced overall image deployment time
- Fully unattended deploy and installation process
- Increased flexibility for Microsoft Select Ultra-Portable installs
- No NT file system (NTFS) conversion needed during install
- Integrate Rescue and Recovery as part of the ImageUltra Builder installation process (Rescue and Recovery standard with Lenovo PC systems; must be purchased for non-Lenovo systems)
- More choices and increased flexibility -- Take advantage of optional Lenovo services:
- Customers can build the initial image, by purchasing additional services, then allow Lenovo Imaging Technology Center (ITC) to provide ongoing management and updates of the image.
- The ITC can build the initial image for the customer for ongoing management and updates of the image.
ImageUltra Builder V4.0 for Windows also:
- Reduces the need to support multiple images on multiple hardware platforms
- Can help to greatly reduce the amount of time and effort associated with image compatibility hardware testing
- Eliminates rebuilding of images from scratch and manually installing applications
- Combines multiple operating systems and languages into one custom image(1)
- Supported on Microsoft Windows Vista(TM) 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Creates fully portable object-oriented images that work across multiple ThinkPad and ThinkCentre models
- Creates Sysprep portable object-oriented images that can be used across supported Lenovo and non-Lenovo systems
(1) Although multiple languages are included in an image, end users can use only one operating system and one language.