Lenovo PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Ethernet Adapter by Intel
Part number: 67Y1393
Lenovo introduces the PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Ethernet Adapter by Intel® to provide you with the best connectivity scalability and performance via the PCIe slot.
The Lenovo PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Ethernet Adapter by Intel features 10/100/ 1000 Mbps self-configuration for compatibility with mixed-speed network devices, and is supported by Intel PRO Intelligent Install and the new Intel PROSet Utility for Microsoft Device Manager. Intel PROSet simplifies adapter installation and gives you point-and-click power to configure and manage all your Intel PRO Network Connections for connectivity you can count on.
Features & Benefits:
- Intel 82571GB Gigabit Controller Enhances high performance and reliability
- Interrupt moderation Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilization
- Compatible with x4, x8, and x16 full-height and low-profile PCI Express slots allows use in any PCI Express server slots
- Support for most network operating systems (NOS) Enables widespread deployment
- Remote management support Reduces support costs with remote management based on industry-wide standards
- Category-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), 4-pair cabling Uses existing 4-pair cabling and saves re-wiring costs
- RoHS compliant,1 lead-free2 technology Compliant with the new European Union directive (effective July 2006) to reduce the use of hazardous materials
- Advanced cable diagnostics Dynamically tests and reports network problems (error rate, cable length) and automatically compensates for cable issues (cross-over cable, wrong pin-out/polarity)
||Lenovo PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Ethernet Adapter by Intel