Stay unplugged longer with Lenovo batteries. This rechargeable 4 cell battery uses Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) technology. It can be used as a replacement for aging system batteries or as a convenient spare battery. Battery life (and recharge times) varies based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. (For battery life, go to lenovo.com/alldaycomputing)
Features & Benefits:
• Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) technology
• Four-cell, rechargeable system battery, 14.4 V dc, 2.6 Ah
• 3.2-3.6(Integ.)/2.3-2.4(Disc.) hour(1) average battery life
• Standard system battery specifications
• Over-discharge protection
(1) These model numbers achieved Battery Rundown Time of at least the time shown during testing. A description of the testing is available at lenovo.com/pc/ww/thinkpad/batterylife. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.