Tripp Lites B051-000 is an IP implemented KVM solution that allows network administrators to access computers from any station connected to the network, whether from the LAN, WAN, or the Internet. Network administrators can enjoy freedom from being bound to the server room; work from anywhere in the office, remote locations, or even from home! Since the B051-000 uses TCP/IP as its communication protocol, network administrators can remotely access attached KVM switches, allowing remote control of the attached servers to perform many tasks with ease and speed, such as installing and running GUI applications, BIOS level troubleshooting, routine monitoring, system maintenance, system administration, and rebooting. It supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, TCP/IP, and HTTP through the Java Client. The server can be accessed whether it is down the hall, on the other side of town, or thousands of miles away! Utilizing advanced security technologies, the B051-000 provides password protection, advanced encryption technologies, sophisticated user filters and user management, stealth mode and automatic lockout to make sure that remote access is secure. The B051-000 offers high resolution (up to 1600 x 1200 at 60Hz), user-friendly Windows GUI Client Software and Java client software. Manufacturer PN: B051-000
- Provides IP Access to KVM switches or servers that do not have built-in IP functionality.
- Virtual Media via USB 2.0 data transmission.
- Precision mouse-pointer syncing ability for USB mice.
- Up to 64 user accounts.
- Up to 32 concurrent user logins for single-bus sharing.
- Message board feature allows users to communicate with each other, and allows a user to take exclusive control of the KVM switch.
- Supports RADIUS, LDAPS and MS Active Directory.
- Export/import user account and configuration settings directly to the B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit.
- Access a KVM switch or server via your web browser using Windows or Java based applications.
- Supports non-browser access via Windows GUI or Java Client software.
- Supports TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, ICMP, CHAP, PPP, 10Base-T and 100Base-T.
- Superior video resolution: up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz; 24-bit color depth for remote sessions.
- Optimize bandwidth using grayscale and other video quality settings.
- PPP mode (modem) dialup support for out-of-band, and low bandwidth operation.
- Allows for full-screen or sizable remote desktop window.
- In full-screen mode the remote desktop display scales to user's monitor display size.
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies.
- Secure 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Enable/disable browser operation.
- Event logging.
- Remote firmware upgrading.