The ultimate protection for the ultimate business tool.
ThinkPad protection keeps you productive, avoiding costly downtime resulting from damage to your notebook. ThinkPad protection gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your notebook is protected.
Why ThinkPad Protection
* ThinkPad protection lowers the notebookâ€™s total cost of ownership by extending its life and protecting your investment.
* Quick repair and replacement of parts ensure efficient problem resolution and increase your productivity.
* Service is provided by Lenovo, not a third party insurer, so instead of filing a claim, you deal with a simple repair/replacement process.
* Data is quickly and securely transferred to a new PC in the event replacement is required*
* Is minimizing downtime important
* Is convenient coverage for accidental damage important
* Is worry-free repair or replacement of value
* Are you in a mobile work environment
* Do you need to accurately budget for repair expenses
* Damage from drops and falls under normal use
* Damage from electrical surges
* Liquid spills
* LCD damage
Whatâ€™s not covered
* External peripherals
* Accessories not installed by Lenovo at time of purchase
ThinkPad Protection does not cover theft or loss, intentional fire, cosmetic or pre-existing damage or damage resulting from misuse or use under abnormal operating conditions. ThinkPad Protection must be purchased within 90 days of the purchase of your new ThinkPad and your service term begins concurrently with the product warranty.
*If technically possible, you will remove or secure all proprietary, confidential or personal data before presenting the product to us for repair or replacement and back up valuable information and data in a format external to the product to enable you to reconstruct lost or altered data or programs if necessary.
**Parts not covered by ThinkPad Protection may be covered by the Warranty terms.
Onsite: All Lenovo warranties include 24/7 phone access to customer support and full coverage on labor, parts and system repair for all manufacturer defects or common-use issues that arise with your Lenovo PC. If an issue cannot be resolved by phone, Lenovo will dispatch a certified technician to attempt repair of your machine at your location with no shipping involved.
This service provides parts and labor repair coverage where labor is provided onsite at your place of business. If Lenovo determines your product problem is covered by the product warranty and cannot be resolved over the telephone or with a customer replaceable unit, repair will be made onsite, typically the next business day.
*Service is available during Lenovo’s normal in-country business hours. Calls received after 4:00pm local time will require an additional business day for service dispatch. On-site service is available in metropolitan areas only. Next business day service is not guaranteed.
ADP: Lenovo's Accidental Damage Protection protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like:
- • Drops
- • Spills
- • Electrical surges
- • Failure of the integrated screen
This fixed cost, fixed term protection plan minimizes unexpected repairs for predictable budgeting, and provides significant savings relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
Lenovo guarantees that systems will be repaired with qualified Lenovo parts. If the system is not damaged beyond repair, the end users’ PC is returned to them after being restored by certified Lenovo technicians. If repair is not possible, the entire system will be replaced at no additional charge.