3D for the road! Compact and ultra-light, Space Navigator for Notebooks is the perfect travel companion for 3D designers and enthusiasts. Unlike conventional mice limited to movement on two flat planes, Space Navigator for Notebooks supports effortless motion in all directions. You’re now free to create awe-inspiring models or explore virtual worlds—without the limits imposed by outmoded “flatworld” technology. The Space Navigator for Notebooks revolutionizes 3D control with advanced pressure sensing technology that makes the 3D mouse a virtual extension of your body. Move the controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom, and rotate on the fly, without stopping to select commands. Lightly increase pressure to go faster or decrease pressure to perform precise micro-adjustments. The Space Navigator is designed for mobile professionals and enthusiasts, the compact Space Navigator for Notebooks is only half the weight of its desktop counterpart. The small footprint makes it easy to use—even on airline trays. A new cap design increases comfort and makes your interactions with 3D models and environments more immersive and natural. Manufacturer Part #: 3DX-700034
- Features 6-degrees-of-freedom sensor.
- Adjustable device speed
- (2) Programmable function keys
- Operating systems - Windows XP, 2000, Vista • UNIX/Linux • Mac OS X (10.4.6 and later).
- 3D portability - Designed for mobile professionals and enthusiasts it is half the weight of its desktop counterpart.
- Compact and ultra-light the SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is the perfect travel companion for 3D designers.