USB is Ubiquitous. The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter provides a quick and easy way to attach an analog or digital monitor to a ThinkPad or ThinkCentre USB port, helping to increase productivity through the use of multiple monitors.
The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is ideal for increasing the efficiency of everyday tasks. View and extend spreadsheets across multiple monitors, or view financial charts simultaneously. Using multiple USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapters reduces overlapping of windows when multitasking is required, and increases overall user experience and productivity.
Up to six monitors can be connected using up to six USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor adapters when connected to ThinkPad systems. Adapters coexist with existing system monitor ports and installed graphics cards.
Each adapter is uniquely configured, using a setup wizard, for:
• Display mode: Span (one large desktop), mirrored (clone mode) or
- extended desktop (stretch mode)
- Screen resolution: Up to 2048x1152
- Screen orientation: 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees
- Monitor placement: Extend monitor to right, left, above, or below
Windows Display Properties setup menu allows users to set resolution and the position location of each USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter along with the systems graphics displays.
The USB3.0 to DVI Monitor Adapter is lightweight and is easy to carry. A projector can quickly be attached to the ThinkPad USB port.
The USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter does not disable a system's graphics capabilities. For ThinkPad users, the ThinkPad display is active, a second monitor can be attached to the ThinkPad monitor port. Additional monitors can be easily connected using one or more USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapters.USB 3.0 – DVI/VGA Adapter is
- Better: Full HD image quality
- Faster: 10x performance over USB 2.0 Adapter
5 Gbps performance with SuperSpeed USB
- Cheaper: Lower price than previous generation
Lenovo USB 2.0 Adapter
Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter
Additional Product Information
- Attach up to six adapters on one system
- Attach VGA analog or Digital DVI monitor, projector
- Plug and Play
- Hot plug; attach or detach monitor without system reboot
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
- 16, and 32-bit color depth supported at all monitor resolutions
- Primary display, extended "stretched" desktop and mirrored "clone" desktop modes
- Compatible with existing installed desktop video graphic cards
- Compatible with integrated graphics monitor ports: Analog VGA, Digitial DVI, and DisplayPort
- Each USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor adapter can be independently configured
- Images can be rotated 90, 180, and 270 degrees
- Attaches to notebook and desktop systems via USB3.0 or USB 2.0 bus-powered port
- 700 mm detachable USB3.0 Standard-A to Micro- B cable
- USB3.0 Standard-A plug attaches to the notebook or desktop system
- Micro-B plug attaches to the USB3.0-to-DVI Monitor Adapter
- Digital DVI monitors attach to the DVI-I receptacle connector on the
- USB3.0-to-DVI Monitor Adapter
- Analog VGA monitor attaches to DVI-to-VGA adapter that is connected to the DVI-I receptacle connector on the USB3.0-to-DVI Monitor Adapter
Maximum resolutions: Up to 2048x1152, includes HD resolution
- Lenovo USB3.0-to-DVI Monitor Adapter
- (700 mm) USB to Mini-B Device Cable
- DVI-to-VGA Monitor Adapter
- CD with drivers and users guide
- Setup poster with warranty and safety information
* Price does not include tax, shipping or Environmental Handling Fee (EHF) and is subject to change without notice. Reseller prices may vary. Lenovo does not warrant non-Lenovo products. PCs shown here ship with an operating system. All offers subject to availability. Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
General Terms & Conditions:
To qualify for this rebate you must be a legal Canadian resident 18 years of age or older, the actual purchaser (name on Invoice / Receipt must match Rebate claim) of the qualifying products, and must satisfy all other terms and conditions. Lenovo reserves the right to alter availability and terms at any time, without notice, and is not responsible for typographic errors.
Genuine Windows XP is authentic Windows software that is properly licensed and legally installed. Learn more about the special benefits reserved for genuine
Windows customers by visiting www.microsoft.com/genuine .