The Kensington Microsaver DS Cable Lock From Lenovo allows customers to manage physical security access within the enterprise, offices, schools, libraries and research labs. Cable locks help reduce theft, and increase physical asset security protection for laptops, laptop docking stations, desktops and flat panel monitors.
Special thin lock head design fits ultrabook and ultrathin designed computers for added protection. Easy and quick locking and unlocking mechanism, with high security features, and size flexibility to fit the thinnest of form factors. Comes in a stylish charcoal color that matches well with Lenovo’s ThinkPad Classic and Edge systems.- Ultra-strength carbon tempered steel cable core on 5ft or 1.5m length cable.
- Cable diameter .2 in or 5mm including plastic coating.
- Slim cable head measuring .5 in or 12.7mm in diameter.
- 90 degree pivot and 360 degree rotating lock head.
- Unique charcoal color to match with ThinkPad Classic and Edge systems.
- Innovative disc-lock engineering for triple maximum security.
- Patented T-bar locking mechanism provides superior lock strength and theft protection.
- Easy to install and use to protect high security computer devices.
- Fits in the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, desktops, flat panel monitors, projectors, printers, docking stations.
Note: Replacement keys requires the keycode from the key; customers are responsible to record keycode.
Kensington Microsaver DS Cable Lock From Lenovo
Additional Product Information
- Kensington Microsaver DS Cable Lock From Lenovo
- Two cable lock keys
- Setup Poster
* Price does not include tax, shipping or Environmental Handling Fee (EHF) and is subject to change without notice. Reseller prices may vary. Lenovo does not warrant non-Lenovo products. PCs shown here ship with an operating system. All offers subject to availability. Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors.
General Terms & Conditions:
To qualify for this rebate you must be a legal Canadian resident 18 years of age or older, the actual purchaser (name on Invoice / Receipt must match Rebate claim) of the qualifying products, and must satisfy all other terms and conditions. Lenovo reserves the right to alter availability and terms at any time, without notice, and is not responsible for typographic errors.
Genuine Windows XP is authentic Windows software that is properly licensed and legally installed. Learn more about the special benefits reserved for genuine
Windows customers by visiting www.microsoft.com/genuine .