Lenovo Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard - US English
Part number: 73P2620
- Seven user-programmable hot keys to launch applications or web sites to help user productivity.
- Two built-in USB ports for additional desktop expansion
- Multimedia pod with easy-to-use audio and video controls.
- Page back and forward keys on the left side of the keyboard helps you easily navigate web pages in your Internet browser.
- Microsoft Windows shortcut reminders are printed on the front edge of corresponding keys such as using Ctrl + C to copy a selected word or line of text.
- Rubberized wrist rest coating provides soft support surface for your comfort.
- * Access program, a ThinkVantage Technology comes preloaded or can be downloaded from the our web site for select models of ThinkPad and ThinkCentre computers. ** Maximum throughput 11Mbps. Data transfer rates vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
|General||Lenovo Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard - US English|
|Other Information||The USB ports are used for connecting USB interface-compatible devices, such as a mouse or printer. The USB HUB ports are intended to be used with USB 2.0 low-power, full speed devices. The USB hub ports in the Enhanced Performance KB do not support USB devices that require greater than 100 milliamps of power, including some USB storage devices. High-speed devices, such as USB cameras, may exhibit slower performance when connected to these USB ports.|
|Ship Group||Keyboard (unique version for each language) Palm rest User's Guide|
|Keyboard Connector Type||USB|
|Keyboard Ergonomic Feature||Palm rest|
|Number of Keys||104|
|Keyboard Name||Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard|
|Agency Approvals & Certifications||UL-1950,VCC-1,BSMI,C-Tick,CE,CSA 22.2,MIC (Korea),MOC,NMB-003 Class B (Canada),TUV-GS - ZH1/618,FCC Class B- Part 15,ICES-003 Class B (Canada),IEC-801-2 Level 3,IEC-950|
|Maximum Operating Humidity||80|
|Maximum Operating Humidity Units||%|
|Minimum Operating Humidity||8|
|Minimum Operating Humidity Units||%|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||40|
|Maximum Operating Temperature Units||C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||10|
|Minimum Operating Temperature Units||C|
|Depth Metric Units||mm|
|Height Metric Units||mm|
|Max Operating Humidity + Units||80%|
|Min Operating Humidity + Units||8%|
|Max Operating Temperature + Units||40C|
|Min Operating Temperature + Units||10C|
|Weight US Units||lbs|
|Width Metric Units||mm|
|Warranty Period||One year|
|Warranty Type||Customer Carry-in Repair|