DURABLE, SMART LAPTOP PERFECT FOR SCHOOL.
This 11.6" laptop is reinforced to withstand the physical demands of the primary school experience, and equipped with the necessary features and software to create and nurture a digital learning environment.
A rubber bumper around the top cover absorbs the force of side bumps. The corners are 50 percent stronger, to reduce damage when dropped at an angle. The bezel is thicker, to protect the LCD panel, and a stronger rear cover reduces accidental LCD damage. The hinges and brackets have been strengthened, to last 50,000 cycles and to withstand more force to the cover. Reinforced ports and a reduced gap between anchored keys help prevent accidental damage from a bored child's exploring fingers. This is one tough machine.
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
ThinkVantage Active Protection System (APS)
For models with traditional hard drives, an accelerometer detects movement and stops the drive when a fall or similar event is detected. Rubber mounts are used for the hard disk drive (rather than rails) and the HDD connector is not rigidly attached to the board, so the connector absorbs shock and impact and protects against system damage.
Intel® Education Software
ThinkPad 11e can be configured with a suite of education software titles, including Kno Textbooks, ArtRage, and Classroom Management. Intended for use by students and educators alike, the software enables critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, communication, and managed focus, truly creating a 21st century learning environment.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the 11e and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
Integrated HD Webcam
The low-light-sensitive, 720p HD webcam with face-tracking, plus dual digital-array microphones, will help you enjoy web conferences or online video chats like you're really there.
Stereo Speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™
This suite of audio technologies enables your ThinkPad to deliver a crisp, clear surround sound experience over its built-in stereo speakers. The technology increases audio clarity for VoIP applications, maximizes volume output without distortion, and improves dialogue clarity when watching videos. Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience whether listening to a lecture or kicking back with a movie.
Powered USB Port
Enjoy the benefits of an always-on port, charging your USB devices without having to turn on your laptop.
For easy connection to a television or other display.Rugged Construction720p HD webcam with face-tracking
- Accessories & Services
ThinkPad 11eAccessories & Services
Lenovo Slim USB Portable DVD Burner (0A33988)
Slimmer, lighter, and more portable than ever! The Lenovo Slim USB Portable DVD Burner is an external DVD/CD recordable drive powered by one or two available USB 2.0 ports, with one USB Y cable, depending on configuration.
Lenovo Laser Wireless Mouse (0A36188)
The portable, ambidextrous Lenovo Wireless Laser Mouse is perfect for anyone looking for a compact mouse to use every day and while on-the-go. Scroll through documents, spreadsheets, and more with increased accuracy and control – plus, an advanced power management system, a high-efficiency laser sensor, and an off switch help to maximize your battery life.
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Lenovo Security Cable Lock allows you to help reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. One piece design for easy use. Lightweight ( 130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- **Up to 6.5 hours
- Starting at 1.51 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Stereo, with Dolby® Advanced Audio™
- USB 3.0, powered USB 2.0, HDMI, 4-in-1, RJ-45