Lenovo Twist: It Twists. It Bends. It Folds. It Spins.
The 12.5" Twist convertible is an Ultrabook™, a tablet, a notebook, and more. Twist transforms into a laptop when you need to type and a tablet when you're on the go. Other convenient modes let you share presentations and get up close for browsing.
The latest in touch technology delivers effortless usability, featuring an extra bright 350 nit, HD IPS (in-plane switching) display for nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
7 hours (with Battery Safeguard Hardware Authentication).
Magnesium Alloy Construction With Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Slim Ultrabook design, built for durability yet only 20 mm thin.
ThinkVantage Active Protection System (APS)
An accelerometer detects movement and stops the drive when a fall or similar event is detected. Rubber mounts are used for the hard disk drive (rather than rails) and the HDD connector is not rigidly attached to the board, so the connector absorbs shock and impact and protects against system damage.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals.
Lenovo Solutions for Small Business
Built on the Intel® Small Business Advantage platform and include unique security and productivity features to keep your small-to-mid-sized business up and running: after-hours maintenance, software monitoring, USB blocker, energy savings, and the ability to backup and restore applications.
Dolby® Home Theater® v4
Increased audio clarity and maximized volume output without distortion — enjoy a crisp, clear immersive surround sound experience over built-in stereo speakers. Plus mini DisplayPort and mini HDMI enable quick and easy hook up to external monitor, TV, or projector.
Superior Web Conferencing
Low-light sensitive 720p HD webcam with wide-angle viewing and face-tracking, dual array microphones with configurations for crystal-clear private and conference mode VoIP meetings, and keyboard noise suppression technology.
Lenovo Cloud Storage
Protect your critical data, while also making access to information and file-sharing quick and convenient. Automatically back-up and synchronize data across the organization, while enabling access from multiple devices. Data is encrypted on transfer for an extra level of security.
Lenovo and Windows 8
Interact: touch, type, or click. Connect: anywhere, anytime. Discover: new uses & a world of apps. Learn more about EE 8 >Twist, fold, bend, spin -- 4 awesome modes, 1 incredible machine.Lenovo Solution Center
- Accessories & Services
ThinkPad TwistAccessories & ServicesAccessories & Services
Lenovo Slim USB Portable DVD Burner (0A33988)
Slimmer, lighter and more portable than ever! The Lenovo Slim USB Portable DVD Burner is a small form factor external portable DVD and CD recordable drive powered by one or two available USB 2.0 ports with one USB Y cable, depending on configuration.
Lenovo USB 3.0 Dock / Port Replicator (0A33972)
Enables a clutter-free desktop with cable management for multiple monitors, LAN, and up to five USB devices.
90W Ultraslim AC/DC Combo Adapter (41R4493)
This combo adapter can power your notebook, cell phone, MP3 player or other peripheral devices, when plugged into a standard AC wall outlet or the DC outlets available in automobiles and airplanes. It’s Lenovo's smallest and lightest combo power adapter yet, so it tucks easily into your carrying case for travel.
ThinkPad 12W Case Sleeve (51J0476)
Designed to fit and complement ThinkPad laptops up to 12W (with their extended battery), this sleeve protects your laptop from being scratched. Use it inside another carrying case or on its own. Fits ThinkPad laptops up to 12-inches wide with an extended battery.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- **Up to 7 hours with standard LiPolymer (42.4Wh) battery
- Starting at less than 1.58 kgs.
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4
- Noise-canceling digital microphone
- 2x USB 3.0, Mini HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, 4-in-1 card reader, Ethernet