Planning tools are necessarily conservative, tending to overstate requirements, which can result in overprovisioned power, overcooling, and higher costs.
Lenovo RackPlanner provides power and cooling requirements for new ThinkServer racks based on configuration requirements.
- Improves efficiency by optimizing power for the actual work being delivered
- Uses data collected from actual server tests
- Estimates your power and cooling needs based on your customized configuration
- Graphically display configuration parameters and requirements
- Dragging and drop a rack from the provided list to an onscreen configuration area
- Instantly see the effect of any change in power, voltage, weight, etc.
- Visually monitor the cumulative totals from adding various configuration options
- Works for single systems or racks
- Supports ThinkServer models RD330, RD430, RD530, and RD630
Click here to evaluate Lenovo RackPlanner.
Drivers & Software
Click here for a complete list of drivers and software for your ThinkServer.