ThinkStation S30 Workstation
High-Performance, Powerful Graphics.
The Lenovo ThinkStation S30 features both value and performance. Perfect for 2D and 3D digital content creators and users of mid-range CAD and EDA applications, as well as finance and medical professionals. With the latest generation of Intel® Xeon® CPUs and Windows 8 Pro, the S30 delivers unmatched performance with incredible multi-core processing efficiency.
ThinkStation S30 WorkstationFeatures
ThinkStation S30 is certified to run many key professional independent software vendor (ISV) applications, including Adobe, Dassault, PTC, SolidWorks, Avid, and Siemens. Additionally, S30 includes error correcting code (ECC) memory, which drastically reduces the possibility of memory-related errors and critical data loss.
The Lenovo ThinkStation S30 features quick and easy maintenance and upgrades of key components with tool-free access to internal components. Plus, illuminated front panel and icons make ports easily accessible, especially in studio and office environments.
The ThinkStation S30 continues the long legacy of unmatched reliability touted by Lenovo single- and dual-processor workstations. It's built with the same efficient thermal design and employs a tri-channel cooling process that makes ThinkStation workstations stand out from the competition.
ThinkStation workstations are both GREENGUARD® certified and EPEAT Gold, while further championing eco-friendliness with up to 80 Plus Gold power supplies and 65% recycled plastics.
Priority Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services help you stay productive. Bypass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced-level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your purchase.Lenovo ThinkStation S30 Workstation
- Ask an Owner
ThinkStation S30 WorkstationAsk an Owner
Het spijt ons, wij hebben nu geen gesprekken beschikbaar
- Tech Specs
ThinkStation S30 WorkstationTech Specs
Description ThinkStation S30 Workstation ProcessorIntel® Xeon® EP processors Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Professional 32 bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- (8) rear USB 2.0
- (2) rear USB 3.0
- (2) front USB 3.0
- NVIDIA® NVS310
- NVIDIA® NVS315
- NVIDIA® NVS510
- NVIDIA® Quadro® 410
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K600
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K2000/K2000D
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K4000
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K5000
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K6000
- NVIDIA® Tesla™ K20
Memory8 DIMM slots, up to 256GB ECC Optical Drive
- Blu-ray Disc™ Burner
- Up to 3 Internal HDDs: 3.5" SATA, 250GB / 500GB / 1TB / 2TB / 3TB / 4TB (7200 rpm)
- 2.5" SATA, 250GB / 500GB / 1TB (10K rpm)
- 2.5" SAS, 146GB / 300GB (15K rpm)
- 2.5" SSD, 128GB / 180GB / 240GB / 256GB mSATA-128GB, 256GB*
- 3.5" SATA Hybrid, 1TB / 2TB PCIe SSD, 400GB
- 2.5" SSD: Enterprise, 160GB / 300GB
- 2.5" SSD: Client, 180GB / 240GB / 480GB
Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D)6.9" x 19.0" x 18.8" (175 mm x 483 mm x 478 mm) WEIGHT17.5 kg (38.5 lbs)
Specifications may vary
- Options & Services
ThinkStation S30 WorkstationOptions & Services
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
NVIDIA Quadro K4000 Dual DisplayPort, Dual-Link Graphics Card (0B47393)
NVIDIA Quadro K4000 Dual DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI3GB graphics card provides three monitor ports that can be used for any two of three ports: DisplayPort and Dual-link DVI each supporting maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600, plus supports attachment of optional DisplayPort cables / adapters.
Lenovo ThinkVision LT3053p 30" LED Monitor (60A4-RAR1)
This 30-inch LED monitor by Lenovo ThinkVision features wide-viewing angles with native resolution of 2560 x 1600. The aspect ratio is 16:10 with a 6 ms response time. Enables multiple input options including a DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA, HDMI1.4, DP1.2, and MHL connections. ENERGY STAR 6.0 certified.
Protect Your ThinkStation With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your ThinkStation throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Form Factor
- Starting at 17.5 kg (38.5 lbs)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 175 mm x 478 mm x 483 mm (6.9" x 18.8" x 19.0")
- 2 USB 3.0, 10 USB 2.0, 8 DIMM slots, up to 256GB ECC, audio combo: mic & headphone