ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook
- Thin, Light & Durable Carbon-Fiber Construction
- Multitouch & Premium Display Options
- Long Battery Life Plus RapidCharge Technology
- Faster & More Efficient Storage Options
- Robust Business & Security Features
ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookFeatures
Uncompromisingly ThinStarting at just 2.877 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14" Ultrabook™ on the planet. And at just 0.70" thin, it's the thinnest ThinkPad ever.
Faster Storage ExperienceThe new X1 Carbon now features Samsung PCIe SSD options for the best storage experience.
Longer Battery LifeThe new X1 Carbon delivers up to 10.9 hours of battery life on a single charge. And if you do run low, don't fret: with RapidCharge technology you get 80% battery restored in just under an hour.
Available With 10-Point Multitouch ScreenAn optional 10-point multitouch screen improves accuracy, making touch-browsing and selecting more responsive and precise.
Stunning DisplayQHD (2560 x 1440) display and antiglare screen mean text is crisper, images are brighter, and colors are truer. 300 nit with IPS for nearly 180-degrees of wide-screen viewing (touchscreen option includes 270 nit). Plus it’s anti-smudge. Also available with FHD TN (1920 x 1080) 300 nit display.
Practically Indestructible: Tested to Military SpecificationsConstructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests—all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, water, humidity, solar radiation, and fungus—so you can laugh in the face of spills, drops, heat exposure, or anything else life throws your way.
Business-Class SecurityAvailable with fingerprint reader, the new X1 Carbon lets you use biometrics for login, so the swipe of your finger becomes your password. Intel security features and vPro options step up protection and enhance manageability when deploying upgrades. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information. Plus, ThinkEngine, a unique system-management chip, monitors 33 sensors simultaneously and delivers improved thermal and power efficiency, up to 30-day standby, faster resume times, enhanced security, and anti-tampering measures.
Patently Cool: Revolutionary Thermal TechnologyEven with its ultrathin design, the X1 Carbon stays cooler than ever. In fact, our patented fan blades provide the same cool and quiet performance you expect from a ThinkPad.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookReviews
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookTech Specs
Description Lenovo® ThinkPad® X1 Carbon ProcessorUp to Intel® Core™ i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.20 GHz) Operating System
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64
GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 5500 Memory4GB / 8GB DDR3L-12800 1600 MHz Display
- 14" FHD TN (1920 x 1080) (300 nit)
- 14" WQHD+ (2560 x 1440) (300 nit)
- 14" WQHD+ (2560 x 1440) Touch Screen (270 nit)
WeightStarting at 2.877 lbs Webcam720p Camera StorageUp to 512GB SSD AudioDigital Dual Array, Voice Input SW enabled Only (by country), MSFT Lynch certification BatteryUp to 10.9 hours MM12 (50 Wh) KeyboardBacklit 6-row Keyboard I/O Ports2 x USB 3.0 (1 with AOU), Audio / Mic Combo OneLink Dock, HDMI, MiniDP, Ethernet ext. port Communication
- WLAN - Intel® 2 x 2 ac with BT - M.2, Intel® 2 x 2 a/g/n with BT - M.2, Intel® 2 x 2 b/g/n with BT, BT4.0.
- Native RJ45 using Ethernet Connector
- Bluetooth® 4.0
Offerings Description Lenovo DOit Apps
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.
- Accessories & Services
ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookAccessories & Services
Plug in a single cable to power your work space. With 11 ports, the ThinkPad OneLink Pro streamlines how you dock and connect. 4x USB 3.0 (one with always-on charging); 2x USB 2.0; DP, DVI-I; Gigabit Ethernet; Stereo/Mic Combo Port; cable lock slot; 90W AC Adapter; 3-year warranty. Available in multiple colors. One link, zero hassle.
A 2014 Red Dot Design award-winner, the Ultra Messenger offers unique design elements, while safely protecting your ThinkPad – fits all 14.1” models. High quality materials including leather and high denier nylons with complimenting accents comprise an oversized zippered closure with soft, padded section and tablet pockets. Features plenty of storage and easy access to zippered rear-pocket, as well as interior mesh pockets. Comfortable shoulder strap with heavy-duty leather and molded zipper pulls add convenience and durability.
The ThinkPad Noise Cancelling Earbuds eliminate 92% of ambient background noise through the use of active noise-cancelling circuitry contained in a battery operated compartment. Specifically optimized for office environments, autos, trains, and aircrafts, these ergonomically designed earbuds provide a secure fit that further isolates noise for a quality listening experience.
Vertical professional roller with four swivel wheels that make it easy to zip around. Travel-friendly features include the advanced PC interior with easy front access, multiple accessory pockets, pen loops, and business card holder. Durable nylon designed specifically for ThinkPad systems up to 15.6" wide (380.6 x 270 x 36.6mm ). Telescoping trolley handle and comfortable handle grips for vertical/horizontal carrying. Limited lifetime warranty.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Learn more about International Warranty Services.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- Up to 10.9 hours with integrated RapidCharge battery (50Whr)
- Starting at 2.87 lbs / 0.70" thin
- Dual speakers with Dolby® Home Theater®
- Dual noise-canceling HD microphones
- 2 USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, Headphone/Mic 3.5mm, FPR, Ethernet Extension Connection