Easy scalability & expandability
ThinkServer options are essential for you to take full advantage of the performance, scalability, and expandability features of ThinkServer systems. As your business grows, your solution should grow with you without straining your IT budget and without increasing complexity. Options are easy to install. Easy to configure. And they provide cost-effective scalability and expandability perfect for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- ThinkServer Processors unleash the potential of your dual-processor system by adding a second Intel® Xeon® processor.
- ThinkServer Memory features Advanced Error Code Correcting (ECC) and Memory Mirroring provides trouble-free computing.
- ThinkServer Storage offering 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch SAS & SATA technology in Direct Cabled, Simple Swap or Hot Swap carriers. Plus an extensive list of LTO tape backup choices and HBA adapters.
- ThinkServer RAID choices add performance and data protection with these valuable upgrades.
- Rack Options — broad array of fully-supported offerings from Tripp-Lite and other industry-leading technology providers, including battery backup, power distribution units and KVM console, LTO tape backup and storage, and more.
Videos and Testimonials
Video ToursWhy ThinkServer?
Intel AMT for servers
Tower ServersTS130 Datasheet
Rack ServersRD330 Datasheet
Hard Drive Options
Rack and Power Options
OS & Virtualization Options
PerformanceRD630 Database Performance
RD630 TPC-H 100GB Report
RD630 TPC-H 300GB Report
ThinkServer vs. Dell System Boot
VirtualizationVirtualization for Retail
VMware vSphere for ThinkServer
ConsolidationConsolidating Database Servers
Consolidating Mail Servers
Outlook Foundation Case Study
Technology Associates Case Study
Server ManagementLeveraging AMT with ThinkServer
ThinkServer Smart Grid