ThinkStation P700 Workstation
Versatility & Power in Compact High Performance
When compared to other compact 2P workstations, the ThinkStation P700 features the most x16 slots and the highest storage capacity in the industry, and it offers an interchangeable power supplies. Plus the innovative Flex Features allow you a new level of system customization.
ThinkStation P700 WorkstationFeatures
Thermal Design: Elegant & Efficient
Patented tri-channel cooling with just 3 system fans – as opposed to 10 that other workstations typically rely on — and a direct cooling air baffle directs fresh air into the CPU and memory. ThinkStation P700 delivers new technologies and design to keep your workstation cool and quiet.
Optional Flex Module
The innovative Flex Module lets you customize I/O ports, so you add only what you need. Using the 5.25" bays, you can mix and match components including an ultraslim ODD, 29-in-1 media card reader, Firewire, and eSATA.
Optional Flex Connector
The Flex Connector is a mezzanine card that fits into the motherboard and allows for expanded storage and I/O, without sacrificing the use of rear PCI. It supports SATA/SAS/PCIe advanced RAID solution. ThinkStation P700 includes one available connector.
Improved Design & Functionality
We've redesigned our ThinkStations. No more bulky handles, just a clean-looking, functional design. Integrated handles make it easier to carry and move they systems, or place into a rack.
ThinkStation P700 is certified to run key professional independent software vendor (ISV) applications, including Adobe, Autodesk®, Dassault, PTC, SolidWorks, Avid, and Siemens. Additionally, this workstation includes error correcting code (ECC) memory, which drastically reduces the possibility of memory-related errors and critical data loss.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three independent monitors using Mosaic Mode with integrated Intel® graphics. Plus, connect to up to 16 independent monitors with 1.2 stream cloning mode.
Fast Data Transfer
With USB 3.0 ports, you can move data quickly between your workstation and other devices. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables file transfer up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, which allows for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related devices. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Modular Components & Tool-Free Expandability
Innovative modular design makes tool-less upgrades a snap, especially with Flex Trays for fully configurable storage and interchangeable power supplies and graphics cards — especially beneficial when working with multiple workstations.
The ThinkStation P700 continues the long legacy of unmatched reliability touted by Lenovo single and dual processor workstations. It's built with the same efficient thermal design and employs a cooling process that makes ThinkStation workstations stand out from the competition.
ThinkStation P700 tower is GREENGUARD® certified and features a fixed power supply unit (PSU) — with a choice of either 650W or 850W that's 92% efficient.
Priority Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services help you stay productive. Bypass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced-level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your purchase.Improved Design & FunctionalityISV-Certification (monitor not included)
ThinkStation P700 WorkstationReviews
Vi har desværre ikke nogen tilgængelige anmeldelser i øjeblikket
- Ask an Owner
ThinkStation P700 WorkstationAsk an Owner
Vi har desværre ikke nogen tilgængelige samtaler i øjeblikket
- Accessories and Services
ThinkStation P700 WorkstationAccessories and Services
- YDERLIGERE OPLYSNINGER
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
Lenovo ThinkVision LT3053p (30" wide) LED Monitor (60A4-RAR1UK)
This 30-inch LED monitor by Lenovo ThinkVision features wide-viewing angles with native resolution of 2560 x 1600. The aspect ratio is 16:10 with a 6 ms response time. Enables multiple input options including a DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA, HDMI1.4, DP1.2, and MHL connections. ENERGY STAR 6.0 certified.
Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard & Mouse (0A34032)
Lenovo's Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse is a reliable 2.4 GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combination featuring a contemporary, low profile design that provides a clean, clutter-free workspace.
Protect Your ThinkStation With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your ThinkStation throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
ThinkStation P700 WorkstationTechSpec
Thinkstation® P700 Workstation Specs
Description Thinkstation® P700 Workstation Processor
- Future Intel® Xeon® EP Processors
- E5-1600 v3 and E5-2600 v3 family of processors
- Windows 8.1 Pro preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1
- NVIDIA® NVS 310
- NVIDIA® NVS 315
- NVIDIA® NVS 510
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K420
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K620
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K2200
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K4200
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K5200
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K6000
- NVIDIA® Tesla K20
- NVIDIA® Tesla K40
Memory16 DIMM slots, up to 2133 MHz Power supply
- 650 W 92% Efficient
- 850 W 92% Efficient
RAID0, 1, 5, 10 Media Card Reader
- Integrated 9-in-1 SD card reader
- Optional 29-in-1
- YES – up to 4 devices
- (1) 9.5 mm Slim ODD
- ( 29:1) MCR
- 1394 IEEE Firewire
Chip setC612 Ports
- (4) Rear 3.0
- (4) Rear 2.0
- (4) Front 3.0
- 2 x 1GB ethernet
- 3 x PCIe x 16
- 1 x PCIe x 8 (open ended)
- 1 x PCIe x 4 (open ended)
- 1 x PCI
- 1 x Flex Connector
Dimensions (W x D x H)6.9" x 18.5" x 17.3" (175 mm x 470 mm x 440 mm) Max Storage Devices - 12
- Max 3.5" = 6 (24TB)1
- Max 2.5" = 10 (7.4TB)1
- Max M.2 = 2 (512GB)1
Specifications may vary
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.
- Form Factor
- Starting at 36.2 liters
- Dimensions, Chassis Only (H x D x W)
- 17.3" x 18.5" x 6.9" / 440mm x 470mm x 175mm
- 9-in-1 card reader, 6 PCI/PCIe slots, 1Gb Ethernet ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 8 USB 3.0 ports, audio/mic jack (front & back), 2 PS/2 ports, serial connector, Flex module support