For enterprise customers, Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of value-added services that support the full lifecycle of your Lenovo assets. Our award-winning service offerings optimize productivity and satisfaction of your workforce by reducing downtime, and ensuring you and your IT staff can focus on business critical issues.
Lenovo partners with your organization to provide a single source solution for all your service needs, deployment through aged asset recovery. Our services allow you to more accurately budget for IT expenses, deliver better SLAs and generate greater end user satisfaction. Let Lenovo Services unique offerings and expertise help you get the most out of your PC investment.
Lenovo’s Warranty Support Services provide flexible options to meet your variable business needs. We offer a worldwide single source solution that helps you realize your objectives for cost efficiency, improved service levels and end user productivity and satisfaction, wherever you are! Learn More.
Lenovo Warranty Services
- • Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost service solution that allows you to match to corporate frefresh cycles and accurately budget for equipment expenses.
- • Warranty Upgrades allow you to vary response time and level of service to match your critical support needs. Convenient onsite¹ and next business day services available to ensure your IT staff can concentrate on business critical issues.
Accidental Damage Protection
Lenovo’s Accidental Damage Service² offers a predictable way to budget for non-warranted PC repairs, allowing you to avoid productivity disruptions, while minimizing unexpected PC repair costs.
- • ADP protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen and can save you significantly relative to the cost of repairs or new PC purchase. Learn More.
Keep Your Drive Service
Lenovo’s Keep Your Drive Service allows you to retain your hard drive and data, in the unlikely event of drive failure. With KYD, you improve data security and potentially mitigate civil liability risks if your organization handles sensitive information.
You can dispose of business data on your terms, when and how you need to. KYD saves you the need to track failed hard drives in transit and eliminates associated paperwork, freeing up IT resources for critical business needs. Learn More.
Online Data Backup Enterprise Edition
With an exponential increase in digital data for organizations of all sizes, tolerance for downtime related to data loss is low, and risks associated with that loss have significant revenue and productivity implications. Lenovo’s Online Data Backup for Enterprise is a simple, automatic and secure way to protect your organization from the potential risk of business critical data loss from laptop and desktop PCs. Learn More.
Key Features and Benefits
- • World-Class Military Grade Encryption for Security and Peace of Mind
- • Administrative Console makes set up and on-going management easy
- • Capacity and bandwidth optimization for Enterprise Class performance
- • Meet regulatory compliance requirements with commercial-grade back-ups, off-site storage and anytime, anywhere restore capabilities
In today’s business environment, the only constant is change. How your organization manages that change can dictate its success. Lenovo’s comprehensive portfolio of Transition Services can help enterprises like yours better prepare for and execute the everyday transitions happening in your company. We offer a single source solution with award-winning services supporting the entire lifecycle of your PC systems. Let Lenovo’s Transition Services save you valuable time, resources, and expense at every stage, from purchase, through deployment, to aged asset recovery. Learn More.