Our comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services offers flexible options to support the needs of your personal or home office PC. Depending on your PC series and initial base warranty of the system, convenient service plans are available to enhance the standard service comfort level.
- For Idea family of PCs we bring Warranty extensions and Warranty upgrades for periods of up to three years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost solution that allows you to avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs.
- For Think series choose from Warranty upgrades that allow you to optimize the level of service to meet your critical support needs. Upgrade to a convenient onsite option to avoid the downtime associated with depot mail in service.
Lenovo's Accidental Damage Service¹ protects your investment from non-warranted damage, while allowing you to avoid the hassles of unexpected PC repair costs.
- ADP protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen and can save you significantly relative to the cost of repairs or new PC purchase. Learn more.
Determine if your machine is in warranty, when it expires, or upgrade to a higher level of service.
Customer Carry-in Repair / Mail-in Service:
- Parts and labour repair coverage where the customer is responsible for shipping (including packaging) or delivery to an authorized warranty provider or repair centre.
Courier Collect / Collect & Return Service:
- Parts and labour repair coverage where shipping or delivery to the repair centre is paid by Lenovo. You may need to take you product to a local drop off point, for example a local post office, the helpdesk will advise you of arrangements.
- Parts and labour repair coverage where labour is provided onsite at your place of business or home.²
- 1 Accidental Damage Protection is a depot delivered service.
- 2 If Lenovo determines your product problem is covered by the product warranty and cannot be resolved over the telephone, a technician will be dispatched to arrive onsite, typically the next business day. Please note that onsite service is available in metropolitan areas only.