ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tower Desktop
ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tower Desktop
Powered for productivity, the ThinkCentre M93/M93p family is a great choice for large organizations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security. The M93p boasts all of the cutting-edge features of the M93, as well as Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient enterprise-level manageability.
CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tower DesktopFeatures
Our Tiny desktops are the first 1L desktop in the industry. Complete with flexible mounting solutions including support for standard VESA mounts, Tiny desktops fit just about anywhere, yet they provide a reliable, enterprise-level performance that you can depend on.
The M93/M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors (quad-monitor support is available in Mosaic mode on select models). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)
Solid Security & Manageability
M93/M93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93/M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorized access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management Technology
The M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Advanced Thermal Design
Our Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
Advanced Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services is here to help you stay productive. By-pass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your ThinkCentre M93/M93p.Advanced Technical SupportSolid Security & Manageability (monitor not included)
ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tower DesktopReviews
Sorry we dont have any reviews available right now
Ask an Owner
ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tower DesktopAsk an Owner
Sorry we dont have any conversations available right now
Accessories & Services
ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tower DesktopAccessories & Services
Lenovo ThinkVision L2251X (22" wide) LCD Monitor (2578HB6)
The ThinkVision L2251x Wide is Lenovo's greenest and most ergonomic monitor ever and the world's first TCO Certified Edge monitor at the cutting edge of environmental responsibility and usability. 30% post-consumer content. 92% recycled plastics in the packaging materials, plus comes with a reusable protective bag. Mercury-free, arsenic-free glass, low halogen. EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR ratings. Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor that further conserve energy. Integrated webcam.
ThinkCentre Extend Arm (57Y4352)
The ThinkCentre Extend Arm provides users with a comfortable, ergonomic viewing experience that's completely customizable. Extend, tilt, pivot, and adjust the height of the Extend Arm after simple installation with a wall mount or desk clamp.
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
Lenovo Fingerprint USB Keyboard (73P4730)
The new ThinkPlus Preferred Pro USB Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader offers delivers access to confidential files with the swipe of a finger, rather than typing passwords for many applications. With this biometric solution to authentication you can chose to have the convenience of simple fingerprint authentication only, or configure for one of the most secure log-in processes available.
Protect Your ThinkCentre PC With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tower DesktopTech Spec
Description M93/M93p Tower Processor
- Intel® CoreTM i7-4770 (4th generation)
- Intel® CoreTM i5-4440s /4430/4570/4670
- Intel® CoreTM i3-4130 / 4330
- Intel® Pentium Dual Core G3220 / G3420 / G3430
- Intel® Celeron G1820 / G1830
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- slots: 4 DIMM Slots, Type: DDR3 (UDIMM)
- speed: 1600 MHz
- Module Type supported: 2GB/4GB/8GB
- Max: Up to 16GB
Dimensionsh x W x D (mm): 365 x 175 x 401 Weight11.2 kg Video Graphics
- Integrated: Intel® Integrated
- Discrete3: ATI Radeon HD8470
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT620
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT630
Hard Disk Drive
- Supported type: Serial-ATA
- Available drives: 3.5” 7200rpm HDD
- 128GB/180GB SSD
- 2.5” 320GB OPAL HDD5
- 2.5” 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD5
- Network controller: Integrated
- 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet6
- WiFi CARD3: 2*2 802.11 a/b/g/n with vProTM
- Combo (WLAN+BT)
- Internal: 2 x 3.5”
- External: 2 x 5.25” 1 x 3.5”
- PCI: 1 x Full Height, PCI eXPRess x 1: 1 x Full Height
- PCI eXPRess x 16: 2 x Full Height7
- MINI PCI eXPRess x 1: NA
Specifications may vary