- What is an Ultrabook?
- What is cloud computing?
- What is a Netbook?
- What is a Tablet PC?
- Laptop Vs Tablet?
- How Do You Connect a Laptop to a TV?
- How to Skype?
- How to speed up your computer?
- FAQs for Students
- Used Laptops FAQs
- How to Change Your Browser Homepage?
- What is a 2 in 1 laptop?
- What is a convertible laptop tablet?
- Can I stream live sports on my android device?
- How do I set up wireless printing from my Android tablet?
- What are the best free Android apps for my tablet?
- What is Android Jelly Bean?
- Which are some great entertainment apps for Android?
- What are some free game apps for android?
- What are some free texting apps for Android?
- Tablet Comparison: what are the different types of tablets?
- What are some productivity apps for Windows 8?
Skype FAQ Questions
Skype is an Internet communication service where users can call mobile phones from their computer, send instant messages or video chat with other users at the click of a button. Many of the services are free, and with an affordable monthly subscription to Skype Premium users can take advantage of a number of additional services.
Skype Premium is the top-tier offering from Skype, and includes unlimited calls to a country of your choice, group video chats and live customer service support; all for just $4.99 per month.
Group Video Call by Skype allows groups of three to 10 people to connect in real-time. Mobile phone users can also join a Group Video Call, however, only users with a webcam and broadband Internet connection will be able to view the video stream.
To use Skype, all you need is a computer or mobile phone with a broadband Internet connection. Simply download and install the application on your device, and create a free account on the website to start communicating with other Skype users around the world.
Yes, you can call anyone in the world using Skype. Users are able to call other Skype users free of charge, however, if you want to call a mobile phone or landline in another country, small fees (pennies per minute) apply.
Yes, you can share your screen using Skype. Simply download and install the application and create an account on Skype.com. You can then share your screen with another user, even with the free service offering.