- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Windows 8.1 64-bit Operating System
- Ultraportable Yet Professionally Powered
- Ultrathin, Ultralight & Compact
- Passes 11 Military Spec Tests
- Three-Button ClickPad With TrackPoint
- Hot Swap Batteries for 20 Hours of Mobility
- Available Multitouch & IPS Displays
- As Configured
Don't forget to add these popular warranty upgrades, software, and accessories to your purchase:
Warranty upgrades and accessories
ThinkPad X250FeaturesThe ThinkPad X250 marks the return of the patent 3-button trackpad. But that's not all! New hot swap technology gives you twice the battery for nearly twice the mobility. You can even swap out batteries without shutting down. Need a rugged, ultra-compact device that will keep you productive from plane, to board room, and anywhere in-between? Look no further than the X250.Ultrathin and UltralightWeighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 0.8" at its thickest point, the X250 is ultraportable - without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.Award-Winning KeyboardFull-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation ClickPad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.A Display for Any NeedUp Full-HD resolutions, multitouch technology, and enhanced viewing angles with IPS technology - the ThinkPad X250 has the display options to suit any need. IPS offers higher brightness, more vivid colors, and nearly 180-degree viewing angles. With a touch panel, you'll enjoy impeccable response times from up to 10 points at once. Actions trigger immediately, and the cursors follow your fingers around the screen without any perceptible lag or delays.Tested to Military SpecificationsMilitary-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.Power Bridge TechnologyCombining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 20 hours.
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad X250Tech Specs
Description Lenovo® ThinkPad® X250 Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.20 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5300U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.90 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i3-5010U Processor (3M Cache, Up to 2.10 GHz)
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64
GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 5500 MemoryUp to 8GB (1 DIMM), DDR3L-1600 PC3-12800 1600 MHz Display
- 12.5" HD (1366x768) TN 200nit,WWAN
- 12.5" HD (1366x768) IPS Display 300nit, WWAN
- 12.5" FHD (1920x1080) IPS Display 400nit, WWAN
- 12.5" HD (1366x768) IPS Display 270nit, Multi-touch, WWAN
Dimensions (W x D x H)12.03" x 8.21" x 0.8" WeightStarting at 2.88 lbs Webcam720p Camera Storage
- 500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200 rpm
- Up to 512GB Solid State Drive
- Stereo Speakers
- Dual Array Microphone
- Combo Headphone / Microphone port
BatteryUp to 20 hours MM12 (95Wh) KeyboardUS Keyboard Backlit - US English I/O Ports
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x mini DP
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x Integrated Smartcard Reader
- 1 x Mic / headphone combo
- 1 x RJ45
- 1 x FPR (Optional)
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- Integrated Mobile Broadband upgradable
- LTE Sierra EM7345
- ThinkPad Wireless 2 x 2 BGN with Bluetooth
- Intel 7265 AC/B/G/N Dual Band Wireless + Bluetooth Version 4.0
Offerings Description Lenovo DOit Apps
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.
- Top Accessories
ThinkPad X250Top Accessories
Making mince-meat out of your workload, the completely re-designed and supercharged ThinkPad Ultra Dock with an included ThinkPad 90W AC Adapter grows capability without growing in size. The ultimate docking solution includes a wide range of video outputs, including HDMI 1.4, and support for multiple external monitors so you can multi-task like never before
ThinkPad Fitted Reversible Sleeves are sleeves designed to fit perfectly the most recent generation of ThinkPad notebooks. Fitted sleeves help to protect your notebook from dust, shocks, scrapes, and scratches.
The portable, ambidextrous ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse is perfect for anyone looking for a compact mouse to use everyday and while on-the-go with their Bluetooth-enabled desktop or notebook system.
The ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse eliminates the cord and delivers extraordinary control on virtually any surface.
Ships in greater than 5 weeks**
- Web price:
The Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter conforms to VESA DisplayPort Dual mode adapter type 2 standard. The input is compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 specification and HDMI output supports high resolutions up to 3840x2160, 30Hz. All standards require support from connected systems. Connectors are mini-DisplayPort Male and HDMI Female.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- Up to 20 hours with internal 3-cell battery, plus hot-swappable 6-cell rear battery
- Starting at 2.88 lbs
- Dual Digital-Array
- Stereo with Dolby® Advanced Audio™
- 2 USB 3.0, miniDisplayPort, 4-in-1 card reader, VGA, RJ45