VERY AFFORDABLE. VERY ENTERTAINING.
Space-saving and reliable, the highly affordable Lenovo H500s comprises the latest processing technology with amazing multimedia and vast storage capacity—perfect for home computing.
- Product is no longer available on lenovo.com
Discrete graphics support, an optional integrated DVD reader/writer and 5.1 surround sound capabilities deliver an amazing home entertainment experience.
Island-style, ergonomic keys allow more fluid, spacious, comfortable and accurate typing than standard keyboards, while the optional Intelligent Touchpad lets you use Windows 8 gesture controls without the need for a multitouch display.
Enjoy richer screen resolution and more vivid graphics with the optional NVIDIA® GeForce® or AMD Radeon™ graphics processors.
Lenovo Rescue System
System files, applications, drivers, and even user files can all be backed up and recovered —quickly, easily.
Keep it simple by choosing a model with Lenovo Assistant, an easy-to-use interface to organize your favorites, clean up history and junk files, and manage your PC's network connections and energy consumption.
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
Up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed enables you to move data quickly between your PC and other devices. The optional 7-in-1 card reader also makes it easier to transfer files.
- Technical Specifications
Lenovo H500sTechnical Specifications
Description Essential H500s Procesor
- Intel® Pentium™ J2850
- Intel® Celeron® J1850
- Intel® Celeron® J1750
Operating SystemWindows 8 Graphics
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620 1GB
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235 1GB
Dimension (L x W x H)385 mm x 105 mm x 305 mm (15.15" x 4.13" x 12.00") MemoryUp to 8GB 1600 MHz (1 x SO-DIMM) Hard Disk DriveUp to 1TB HDD storage (7200 rpm) Weight (net)5 kg (11.02 lbs) Sound5.1 channel surround sound support Optical DriveDVD Rambo (read / write) Conectors1 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, VGA-out, 7-in-1 card readerOptional feature, LAN, 3-audio rear, 2-audio front Integrated CommunicationsWiFi 802.11 b/g/nOptional feature
Specifications may vary
Offerings Description Security and Support
- Lenovo® Assistant
- Lenovo® Companion
- Lenovo® Rescue System
- Lenovo® Support
- McAfee® Internet Security 2013 (30-day trial)
- CyberLink Power DVD
- Cyberlink Power2Go
- Lenovo® Cloud Storage by Sugar Sync
- Nitro PDF Reader
- Accessories & Services
Lenovo H500sAccessories & Services
Lenovo Wireless TouchPad for Windows 8 (0A33909)
Optimized for Windows 8, the Lenovo Wireless TouchPad gives you gesture control for easier scrolling, zooming and rotating. With 18 gestures, it brings new experience and ease of use to Lenovo systems.
Black Silk AccuType Keyboard
With its modern look and feel, the AccuType keyboard boasts flatter, slightly curved keys for greater comfort and accuracy when typing.
Lenovo Laser Wireless Mouse (0A36188)
The portable, ambidextrous Lenovo Wireless Laser Mouse is perfect for everyday use and on-the-go. Its high-definition laser sensor lets you scroll with increased accuracy and control. An advanced power management system and off switch help maximize your battery life.
Protect Your Desktop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Keep it simple, one place for all your PC service needs
- We know our PCs better than anyone – services performed by Lenovo Certified Technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts
- Convenient and affordable in-home and 24/7 service options
Enjoy the Convenience of In-Home Repair
- Don’t be stranded without your PC — let Lenovo come to you with fast repair services in your own home.
Protect Your PC Beyond the 1-Year Base Warranty
- Warranty Extensions are available for up to three years (depending on your system).
- Staying in warranty can help save you from expensive repair costs associated with system components.
Convenient Remote Support When You Need It Most
Lenovo Services Premium Support provides access to expert technicians when you need them most, from the comfort of your home, with convenient over-the-phone or remote session support. We offer you a one-stop solution for issues beyond your standard hardware warranty, including:
- Table, internet, or network setup
- Performance tune-up
- Software setup and how-to tips
- Security setup
- Form Factor
- Small Form Factor Tower
- Starting at 11lbs (5kg)
- Starting at 15.2 x 4.1 x 12” (385 × 105 × 305mm)
- 1x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 7-in-1 card reader (optional), LAN, VGA-out, 3-audio rear, 2-audio front