13" IdeaPad Z380
Stylish Entertainment. Modest Price.
If you're looking for an entertainment laptop that fuses style and performance — and does so at an affordable price — the IdeaPad Z380 Laptop is the PC for you. Offered in a range of vibrant colors, the 13.3" IdeaPad Z380 is a perfect companion for staying productive and making the most of your downtime.
The Z380 laptop's casing comes in your choice of rich colors, including enamel white, peony pink, and graphite grey. Some designs boast a crystal 3D effect that's bound to turn heads; others employ a real metal shell that is at once stylish, distinctive, and durable.
Thermal Management System
The Thermal Management System regulates the fan-speed and maintains an optimized temperature, providing better processing performance and keeping the Z380 comfortable in your lap.
Supporting up to five-finger gestures, the Intelligent TouchPad provides easy scroll, zoom, and rotate functions.
The AccuType keyboard boasts a modern look and feel with flatter, slightly curved keys that enhance your comfort while increasing typing accuracy.
Up to NVIDIA® GT640 Discrete Graphics With 2G VRAM
GeForce dedicated graphics boost video performance on your IdeaPad Z380 by up to 4X. This cutting-edge graphics technology delivers an amazing gaming and multimedia experience.
OneKey® Theater II Technology
OneKey® Theater technology makes it easy to enjoy multimedia on the road. It allows one-touch optimization of all media (audio and video) with touch-sensitive hotkeys to deliver a more dynamic video experience. It can also be easily switched back to standard mode to conserve battery life.
13.3-inch HD Display
The 13.3" LED backlit HD display delivers bright, crisp visuals in 16:9 widescreen.
Integrated Stereo Speakers (2x2W) with Dolby® Home Theater® v4
Dolby's Home Theater® technology is composed of a suite of technologies that deliver an enhanced surround sound experience whether you're listening with headphones or with external or internal speakers. Unique features include a user-preferred volume lock, streamlined connections to home theater systems, increased audio levels, and enhanced control of your PC's audio settings.
720p HD webcam
Use your IdeaPad Z380 to create HD pictures and video or to video chat with friends and family.AccuType KeyboardNVIDIA® Discrete Graphics
- Ask an Owner
Sorry we dont have any conversations available right now
- Tech Specs
Description IdeaPad Z380 Laptop Processor
- 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM i3-2370M processor
- 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM i3-2350M processor
- 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M processor
- 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM i5-2520M processor
- Intel® Pentium B970 processor
- Intel® Pentium B960 processor
- 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM i7-3612QM processor
- 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM i7-3520M processor
- 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM i5-3210M processor
- 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM i3-3110M processor
Operating SystemWindows 8 MemoryUp to 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz [SODIMM slots (1x2GB, 2x2GB, 1x4GB, 2x4GB, 1x2GB+1x4GB)] Hard Disk DriveUp to 1TB SATA HDD storage - [320GB (5400rpm), 500GB (5400/7200rpm), 750GB (5400rpm), 1TB(5400rpm)] Display/Resolution15.6" LED Backlit HD display (1366x768), 16:9 widescreen Dimensions376x250x32.9 (LxWxH) mm Weight2.65kg /5.84lbs (with 6 cell battery) Video GraphicsUp to NVIDIA® GeForce® GT640M 2GB Battery life**Up to 5hrs productive usage Optical DriveIntegrated DVD reader/writer or Blu-ray DiscTM drive SoundIntegrated stereo speakers (2x2W) with Dolby Home Theater V4 Integrated Comunications802.11n Wi-Fi, Ethernet - 10/100M (RJ-45 connector), optional Bluetooth Connectors2x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0, Stereo headphone jack and mic jack, VGA, HDMI, 5in1(SD/MMC/MS/MS pro/XD) card reader Options
- Lenovo Wireless Mouse N3903, (57Y6596)
- Lenovo Speaker M0520 - Black (57Y6360)
Offerings Description Security and Support
- McAfee, Onekey Rescue System
- Adobe Reader, Intelligent Touchpad, Kingsoft Dictionary, Kingsoft Office, Lenovo EE Boot optimizing technologies, Energy Management, MS Office 2010, MS Office 2010 Personal, MS Office Home and Business 2010, Power2Go, User Guide
Offerings Description Multimedia
- Lenovo Games, Onekey Theater, Poke Talk, PowerDVD (with DVD),ReadyComm (backup only) Youcam (with camera), ooVoo
- Amazon, Google Chrome, Ifliter *Software may vary by region.
- Accessories & Services
Lenovo Speaker M0620 (Black) (0B45914)
The Lenovo speaker M0620 is a 2.0 speaker system that includes a main speaker with built-in amplifiers and a sub-speaker. Attach to your Z380 laptop for big, bold sound wherever you go.
Lenovo Headphone P550 (55Y2065)
Use your Z380 laptop for music, movies, gaming and Skype. Our intuitive plug and play headsets will breathe new life into your entertainment experience.
Lenovo 15" Backpack B5650-WW (57Y6457)
Lenovo 15' Backpack B5650 fits up to 15” widescreen laptops. Its multi-functional design features a laptop compartment and pockets, zippered compartment, and mesh side pockets. Well padded back panel and shoulder straps provide added comfort. The fresh color and stylish design make it the best partner for your Ideapad Z380 laptop.
Lenovo Wireless Mouse N3901A (57Y6573)
The Wireless Mouse N3901A uses 2.4 GHz wireless technology which lets you enjoy complete control without messy cables. The 1000 dpi optical sensor provides smooth and precise tracking. It comes with a tiny USB receiver that can stay in your computer - plug it in and forget it. Additional features include both Back and Shift keys to allow for easier web browsing and an integrated On/Off switch to conserve battery power when not in use.
Protect Your IdeaPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Keep it simple, one place for all your PC service needs
- We know our PCs better than anyone – services performed by Lenovo Certified Technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts
- Convenient and affordable in-home and 24/7 service options
Enjoy the Convenience of In-Home Repair
- Don’t be stranded without your PC — let Lenovo come to you with fast repair services in your own home.
Protect Your Laptop Beyond the 1-Year Base Warranty
- Warranty Extensions are available for up to three years (depending on your system).
- Staying in warranty can help save you from expensive repair costs associated with system components.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Convenient Remote Support When You Need It Most
Lenovo Services Premium Support provides access to expert technicians when you need them most, from the comfort of your home, with convenient over-the-phone or remote session support. We offer you a one-stop solution for issues beyond your standard hardware warranty, including:
- Table, internet, or network setup
- Performance tune-up
- Software setup and how-to tips
- Security setup
- Battery Life
- **Up to 5 hours
- Starting at 2.08 kgs.
- 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 5-in-1 SDXC card reader, HDMI, VGA, stereo headphone jack & mic jack, mini PCIe, RJ-45
- Integrated stereo speakers (2x2W) with Dolby® Home Theater® V4