The Lenovo A7-30 is packed with the features you really need in an Android™ tablet. With dual front-facing speakers, Dolby® audio enhancement and a bright 7” display, the A7-30 delivers a dazzling, affordable – and portable – entertainment experience.
AFFORDABLE 7” ANDROID TABLET
Enhanced Stereo Speakers
Enjoy an enhanced audio experience for all multimedia including video, games and music. The A7-30’s dual stereo speakers are spaced apart for better stereo effects and oriented toward the front of the tablet for a richer user experience.
Dolby® Digital Plus
Dolby® audio enhancement allows louder, more natural, distortion-free sound – whether you’re listening through headphones or the integrated speakers.
Quad Core Processing
Quad core processing enables better multitasking, delivers a smoother Android experience and eliminates stutter when playing games or HD video.
Micro USB for charging and connecting peripherals, plus a micro SD card slot for convenience and easy storage expandability.
Satellite GPS and Phone Functionality
Never get lost with built in satellite GPS that works offline, and you can even make voice calls with 2G wireless support through a SIM card slot.
7" HD Display
The 7” HD display offers a clear and colorful viewing experience whether indoors or outside.
Pocket Size Comfort
At less than 10mm thin and only weighing 327g the A7-30 is a perfect size for reading, listening to music, and web-surfing – and it can easily slide into a pocket when not in use.
Long Battery Life
The A7-30 offers **up to 8 hours of WiFi browsing on a single battery charge.Phone Functionality
Ask an Owner
Lenovo A7-30Ask an Owner
Sorry we dont have any conversations available right now
Lenovo A7-30Tech Specs
Description Lenovo® Tab A7-30 ProcessorMTK 8382M 1.3GHz Quad Core Operating SystemAndroid v4.2 Jelly Bean (Includes free upgrade to Android KitKat 4.4, detailed timing TBC) Sound2x Front-facing Speakers / Dolby® Audio / 3.5mm Jack Memory
- RAM: 1GB, ROM: 8GB
- Expandable up to 32GB
- Type: 3500mAh Li-Po, fixed
- Standby Time: Up to two weeks
- Usage Time: Up to 8 hrs
Dimensions (W x T x H)119.8mm x 9.98mm x 198mm Weight327g (0.72 lbs) Display
- Size: 17” (1024 x 600) TN
- Type: Capacitive touchscreen Multitouch
- Rear: 2 MP Fixed-focus
- Front: 0.3 MP Fixed-focus
ColorWhite SIMOne regular SIM bay Sensors
- G-Sensor (Accelerometer)
- 2G Network: GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Data: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.0
- Satellite, A-GPS
Offerings Description Applications Included
- Utilities/ Cloud/ Navigation/ Security: UC Browser, Evernote, Route 66 Navi + Maps, Kingsoft Office, AccuWeather, Norton Mobile Security, SHAREit, SYNCit
- Social Networking: Skype™
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.
Accessories & Services
Lenovo A7-30Accessories & Services
The folio case protects the tablet, and acts as a stand for hands-free viewing. The folio case boasts a fashionable design with high quality micro fiber solidly bonded together using ultra-sonic technology.
The Trans-sleeve is soft touch, stylish sleeve to protect your screen. It also enables hands-free viewing: folds to act as a stand for your tablet.
Lenovo Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Expand your music and video experience with one ultra-portable device. High quality sound is great for both music and voice chats. Red, blue and grey color options.
Lenovo Headphone P950 (57Y6605)
Use your tablet for music, movies, gaming and Skype. Our plug and play headsets will breathe new life into your entertainment experience.
Protect Your Tablet With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Keep it simple, one place for all your PC service needs
- We know our PCs better than anyone – services performed by Lenovo Certified Technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts
- Convenient and affordable in-home and 24/7 service options
Protect Your Tablet Beyond the 1-Year Base Warranty
- Warranty Extensions are available for up to three years (depending on your system).
- Staying in warranty can help save you from expensive repair costs associated with system components.
Convenient Remote Support When You Need It Most
Lenovo Services Premium Support provides access to expert technicians when you need them most, from the comfort of your home, with convenient over-the-phone or remote session support. We offer you a one-stop solution for issues beyond your standard hardware warranty, including:
- Table, internet, or network setup
- Performance tune-up
- Software setup and how-to tips
- Security setup