ThinkPad Tablet 2
ThinkPad Tablet 2
Featuring the best that Lenovo, Microsoft, and Intel have to offer, the ThinkPad Tablet 2 redefines business, delivering one productive, mobile, reliable and secure device to IT manager and end user alike. Plus it's FAA-testing approved.
THE TRUE BUSINESS TABLET.
ThinkPad Tablet 2Features
Lenovo makes it easier for airlines to use the ThinkPad Tablet 2 as an electronic flight bag (EFB) by passing rigorous tests set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) guidelines.
The ThinkPad Tablet 2 is a truly practical business solution, weighing only 565 grams and lasting more than **10 hours on a single charge.
HD IPS Display
Vibrant, wide-view 10.1" IPS display with five-finger multitouch technology seamlessly integrates with Windows 8 and allows more precise control as well as a vivid and immersive viewing experience.
Ready for Work
Running touch-optimized Windows 8 apps, as well as familiar desktop software including Microsoft Office, the ThinkPad Tablet 2 breaks the boundaries of tablet computing. The optional ThinkPad-quality Bluetooth® keyboard dock, plus multimonitor support also enable productive workstation computing.
Digitizer Pen Support
The optional ThinkPad Digitizer pen performs capacitive touchscreen functions—swipe, drag, open, click—with precise control and converts your handwriting into digital text.
Get Online Wherever You Are
Always on, always connected: embedded 3G or 4G support on select models, and WiFi as well as Lenovo Mobile Access, a pay-as-you-go 3G service without an expensive long term contract.
2MP front-facing webcam for crystal-clear video conferencing supported by dual-array digital microphones with noise cancellation and VoIP. 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash and 30 fps video recording.
Dual Stereo Speakers and Mini HDMI
Multimedia isn't neglected with dual stereo speakers, audio jack and mini HDMI so you can stream from your tablet to an HD TV or monitor.
Enterprise-Ready Security Features
Enterprise-level security, with TPM chip, Computrace® mobile and Absolute® Manage support.
Full-Sized USB Port
ThinkPad Tablet 2 comes with a full-size USB port and supports all Microsoft Windows drivers to connect to external USB drives, monitors, printers, cameras, DVD burners, mice, and keyboards.HD IPS Display With Optional ThinkPad Digitizer Pen
Ask an Owner
ThinkPad Tablet 2Ask an Owner
Sorry we dont have any conversations available right now
ThinkPad Tablet 2Tech Specs
Description ThinkPad Tablet 2 Processor
- Intel® Atom™ Processor Z2760
- Dual-core™, four-thread, up to 1.80 GHz processor
- Windows 8 x86 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro x86 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 Single Language x86 (32-bit)Not available in US and Western Europe and Emerging Markets only
Integrated GraphicsIntel® Integrated HD SGX545 GFx (12 bit, 1080P Video @30fs, DX9) Display10.1 inch (16:9) IPS, LED Backlight, anti-glare, 5-finger multi-touch Dimensions262.6mm x 164mm x 9.8mm (10.3" x 6.5" x 0.39") Weight
- 565g (1.25lbs) - Wi-Fi only
- 585g (1.29lbs) - Wi-Fi + Pen/Digitizer
- 600g (1.3lbs) - Wi-Fi + Pen/Digitizer + 3G/4G
ResolutionHD WXGA (1366x768) (720p) Memory2GB LPDD2 SDRAM, 1GB SDRAM HDD32GB/64GB (e-MMC) WLAN a/b/g/n (MOB LGA)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth® 4.0
WWAN (TFF)Ericsson (HSPA+) (ROW markets) Main Battery
- **30 days: Connected Standby
- **150 hrs: MP3 playback (LCD off, HW off loading)
- **10hrs: Video streaming (720p, HW offloading)
A/C Adapter5V 10W AC/DC Adapter Sensors
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Sensor Hub
- Button - Windows with Logo and Power On-Off
- Switch - Audio Volume Up/Down, Rotation
- Switch - Lock and Reset to disconnect Battery input
- (1) USB 2.0
- (1) Mini HDMI
- (1) MicroSD Slot
- (1) Docking Connector
- (1) 3.5mm Mic/Headphone Combo
- Front - 2MP, 720P HD Webcam with LED (inside LCD)
- Rear - 8MP, Auto Focus with LED Flash (outside LCD), Motion JPG
MicrophonesDual-array Digital Microphone with Noise Cancellation, VoIP and Noise Suppression Speakers(2) Stereo 1W, 8ohm Digitizer and PenOptional SDHC32GB
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad Tablet 2Accessories & Services
ThinkPad Tablet 2 Dock (0B47117)
Transform your ThinkPad Tablet 2 into a fully-featured Windows 8 PC with the ThinkPad Tablet 2 Dock. This ultimate companion to your ThinkPad Tablet 2 delivers beyond-mobile features including multiple USB ports, Ethernet, HDMI, and turbo charging for your Tablet. - Instant charging, data synchronization, device expansion. - Holds the tablet in an ergonomic, landscape reading position. - Ships with a ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter for faster charging times than the standard AC Charger. - Available ports: -3x USB 2.0 -HDMI -Ethernet (10/100) -Stereo and Mic Audio Ports -DC Power.
ThinkPad Tablet 2 Bluetooth Keyboard With Stand (0B47294)
Use the physical keyboard with an optical trackpoint for a faster and more tactile way to interface with your Tablet 2 in environments such as e-mail, office applications and virtual applications. The keyboard has optical trackpoint included.- Layout optimized for Windows 8 - Included stand supports ThinkPad Tablet 2 in landscape orientation - Optical trackpoint with 3 buttons: left, right, center/scroll - Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity - Micro USB connector for charging - 30-day battery life - USB to microUSB charging cable included, 1.29m long.
ThinkPad Tablet Digitizer Pen (41U3143)
The ThinkPad digitizer pen with onboard storage is great for natural note-taking, signature capture, and document markup.
ThinkPad Tablet 2 Sleeve(0A33902)
Wrap your new ThinkPad Tablet 2 and keyboard in a sleeve that feels like a leather bound book in your hand. The soft red lining is a great compliment to the sophisticated black exterior. Exposed red stitching, and embossed logo prove that every detail matters in order to achieve elegant ThinkPad style.- Two pockets uniquely designed to fit the ThinkPad Tablet 2 and the ThinkPad Tablet 2 Bluetooth Keyboard and Stand. Card holder for credit cards or business cards.
Protect Your ThinkPad Tablet With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 3 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC device expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.