ThinkCentre M92p Tiny
This Tiny Desktop Means Big Business.
This Tiny desktop packs a powerful enterprise performance and Intel® vPro manageability into an ultra-compact form factor that’s energy-efficient and easy to manage.
- Buy from Reseller
ThinkCentre M92p TinyBuy from ResellerLoading
ThinkCentre M92p TinyFeatures
Our Tiny desktops are the first 1L desktop in the industry. Complete with flexible mounting solutions including support for standard VESA mounts, Tiny desktops fit just about anywhere, yet they provide a reliable, enterprise-level performance that you can depend on
ThinkCentre M92p Tiny features 15-month platform stability for long-term deployments, which helps reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs. These Tiny desktops are produced for up to 15 months platform stability after general availability, with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Additionally, the M92p Tiny includes Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP), which ensures zero changes to key platform components and drivers for at least 15 months.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three independent displays or Mosaic quad display. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across monitors. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)
Solid Security & Manageability
M92p Tiny desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication.
Intel® vPro™ and Active Management Technology
The M92p Tiny includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 8.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-effective.
Intel® Smart Response Technology
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for SSD caching, improving performance by adapting to your program and file usage habits, storing frequently used data on the SSD for quicker access and faster response times.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Advanced Thermal Design
Our Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 2 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in longer desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 2 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities.
Cisco® EnergyWise certification enables enterprise-level power monitoring and Lenovo Desktop Power Manager puts you in control of saving energy and keeping costs down. Plus, with ratings like ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT® Gold, and ULE Gold, and 92% efficiency with 80+ Platinum power supply unit (PSU), you can feel good about helping the planet and your bottom line.Tiny attached with VESA Mount (monitor not included)ThinkCentre M92p tiny desktop monitor
- Tech Specs
ThinkCentre M92p TinyTech Specs
Description ThinkCentre M92p Tiny Desktop Processor
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3470T Processor
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3-2120T Processor
- Intel® Pentium™ G630T/G530T
- Intel® Celeron™ G460
- Windows® 7 Professional
- Windows® XP (downgrade)
Memory2 SODIMM Up to 16GB 1600MHz Storage
- 2.5" HDD (320/500/750 GB)
- SSD (128 GB)
SecurityTPM/Asset ID Video GraphicsIntel® Integrated USB Port
- (2) Front
- (3) Rear (2 USB 3.0 at front , 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0 at rear) Additional one USB
- (3) Rear (2 USB 3.0 at front , 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0 at rear) Additional one USB 2.0 from punch outSpecial bid only
- 3 independent monitorOptional 2nd DP connector is required
- Support Quad Monitor via Mosaic modeBoth two optional DP to 2DP dongle and Intel® Core™ i CPU are required
ManageabilityIntel® vPro™ AMT 8 (with vPro qualified CPU’s) PSUExternal 65W adapter 87% Optical DeviceOptional slim ODD box Wireles Conection
- 2*2 802.11 a/b/g/n with Intel® vPro™
- 2*2 802.11b/g/n Combo(WLAN+BT)
- 1*1 802.11b/g/n
Offerings [RSB] Description [RSB] Supported Tools
- Product Recovery
- Password Manager
- Communication Utility
- Lenovo Solutions Center
- PC Cloud Manager (vPro)
- Auto PC Lock
- Corel DVD MovieFactory™ (DMF 7 SD)
- Corel Burn Now (InterVideo BurnNow SD)
- InterVideo WinDVD
- Microsoft® Office Starter 2010
- Norton™ Internet Security 2012 - 30 day trial
- Skype™ Application 5.0
Offerings [RSB] Description [RSB] ThinkVantage
- Rescue and Recovery®
- Desktop Power Manager with Power Meter
- Message Centre Plus
- System Update
- Accessories & Services
ThinkCentre M92p TinyAccessories & Services
ThinkCentre Extend Arm (57Y4352)
The ThinkCentre Extend Arm provides users with a comfortable, ergonomic viewing experience that’s completely customizable. Extend, tilt, pivot, and adjust the height of the Extend Arm after simple installation with a wall mount or desk clamp.
Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse(0A34032)
Lenovo’s Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse is a reliable 2.4 GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combination featuring a contemporary, low profile design that provides a clean, clutter-free workspace.
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g / 0.29 lbs) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
Protect Your ThinkCentre PC With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Form Factor
- Tiny 1L Desktop/ Thin Client
- Starting at 1.31 kgs.
- 1.4" x 7.1" x 7.2" (34.5mm x 182mm x 179mm)
- Front: 2 USB 3.0, mic/headphone jack Rear: 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 VGA, 1 DisplayPort, 1 additional DisplayPort (optional), 1 Mini PCI Express