ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tiny Desktop
CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Powered for productivity, the space-saving ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tiny is a great choice for large organizations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security. The M93p boasts Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient enterprise-level manageability.
- Buy from Reseller
ThinkCentre M93/M93p Tiny DesktopBuy from ResellerLoading
ThinkCentre M93P/N: 10A50005IV
- Web Price inc Vat:
Our Tiny desktops are the first 1L desktop in the industry. Complete with flexible mounting solutions including support for standard VESA mounts, Tiny desktops fit just about anywhere, yet they provide a reliable, enterprise-level performance that you can depend on.
Lenovo Smart Meeting Room Solution - Get Straight Down to Business
There are many different ways to connect to a meeting room display - a common cause of delays and setup difficulties during meeting time. Now with the Lenovo Smart Meeting Room Solution, with ThinkCentre M93p Tiny and Intel Unite, you can connect wirelessly and securely to your meeting room display with your laptop or tablet - no more hunting for the correct connector! Find out more here. Download Intel Unite here.
The M93/M93p desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors (quad-monitor support is available in Mosaic mode on select models). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays. (Requires optional second DisplayPort connector.)
Solid Security & Manageability
M93/M93p desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M93/M93p desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorized access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management Technology
The M93p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Advanced Thermal Design
Our Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimized settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritizing temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
Advanced Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services is here to help you stay productive. By-pass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your ThinkCentre M93/M93p.Advanced Technical SupportSolid Security & Manageability (monitor not included)
- Accessories & Services
Lenovo ThinkVision L2251X (22" wide) LCD Monitor (2578HB6)
The ThinkVision L2251x Wide is Lenovo's greenest and most ergonomic monitor ever and the world's first TCO Certified Edge monitor at the cutting edge of environmental responsibility and usability. 30% post-consumer content. 92% recycled plastics in the packaging materials, plus comes with a reusable protective bag. Mercury-free, arsenic-free glass, low halogen. EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR ratings. Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor that further conserve energy. Integrated webcam.
ThinkCentre Extend Arm (57Y4352)
The ThinkCentre Extend Arm provides users with a comfortable, ergonomic viewing experience that's completely customizable. Extend, tilt, pivot, and adjust the height of the Extend Arm after simple installation with a wall mount or desk clamp.
ThinkCentre VESA Monitor Mount (0B47374)
Attach your Tiny PC to your monitor for a clutter-free setup using the ThinkCentre VESA Monitor Mount.
Lenovo Fingerprint USB Keyboard (73P4730)
The new ThinkPlus Preferred Pro USB Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader offers delivers access to confidential files with the swipe of a finger, rather than typing passwords for many applications. With this biometric solution to authentication you can chose to have the convenience of simple fingerprint authentication only, or configure for one of the most secure log-in processes available.
Protect Your ThinkCentre PC With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Tech Spec
Description Thinkcentre M93/M93p Desktop Processor
- SFF: Intel® Core™ i7-4770 (4th generation)
- SFF: Intel® Core™ i5-4430/4570/4670 (4th generation)
- TINY: Intel® Core™ i7-4765T (4th generation)
- TINY: Intel® Core™ i5-4570T (4th generation)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- TOWER / SFF - Slots: 4 DIMM Slots, Type: DDR3 (UDIMM), Speed: 1600 MHz, Module Type Supported: 2GB/4GB/8GB, Max: Up to 32GB
- TINY - Slots: 4 SODIMM Slots, Type: DDR3 (SODIMM), Speed: 1600 MHz, Module Type Supported: 2GB/4GB/8GB, Max: Up to 16GB
- TOWER / SFF - Integrated: Intel® Integrated
- TOWER / SFF - Discrete: ATI Radeon HD8470, ATI Radeon HD8570, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT620, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT630, NVIDIA® Quadro® 4104
- TINY - Integrated: Intel® Integrated
- TINY - Discrete: NA
- TOWER / SFF / TINY - Keyboard: Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard, Lenovo® Preferred Pro Fingerprint Keyboard, Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard (PS/2)
- TOWER / SFF / TINY - Mouse: USB Optical Wheel Mouse (PS/2), Lenovo® Enhanced Optical USB Mouse
- TOWER / SFF / TINY - Wireless Input: Lenovo Ultra Slim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Card Reader: 29-in-1 Card Reader (TOWER)
- Card Reader: 29-in-1 Card Reader (Slim) (SSF)
- TOWER / SFF - Supported type: Serial-ATA, Available drive: DVD-ROM/DVD Recordable
- TINY - Available drive: Slim DVD-ROM/DVD Recordable
- TOWER / SFF / TINY - Network controller: Integrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
- TOWER / SFF / TINY - WiFi CARD: 2*2 802.11 a/b/g/n with vProTM Combo (WLAN+BT), 2*2 802.11 ac (WLAN), 2*2 802.11 b/g/n Combo (WLAN+BT), 1*1 802.11 b/g/n
Bay and Connectors
- TOWER - Internal: 2 x 3.5". External: 2 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
- SFF - Internal: 1 x 3.5", 1 x 2.5"3. External: 1 x 5.25"
- TINY - Internal: 1 x 2.5"
- TOWER - PCI: 1 x Full Height, PCI EXPRESS x 1: 1 x Full Height, PCI EXPRESS x 16: 2 x Full Height, MINI PCI EXPRESS x 1: NA
- SFF - PCI: 1 x Low Profile, PCI EXPRESS x 1: 1 x Low Profile, PCI EXPRESS x 16: 2 x Low Profile, MINI PCI EXPRESS x 1: NA
- TINY - PCI: NA, PCI EXPRESS x 1: NA, PCI EXPRESS x 16: NA, MINI PCI EXPRESS x 1: 1 x Mini PCI-E
- TOWER/SFF (FRONT) - 2 X USB 3.0, 1 Microphone, 1 Headphone
- TOWER/SFF (REAR)- USB: 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0. Display(Output): 1 x VGA, 2 x DP. PS/2: 2(1 for Keyboard, 1 for Mouse) x Optional. Serial: 1 x Standard, 1 x Optional. Parallel: 1 x Optional. LAN (RJ45): 1. Audio: 3(Line in/Line out/Mic)
- TINY (FRONT) - 2 x USB 3.0, 1 Microphone, 1 Headphone (Support Mic Function)
- TINY (REAR) - USB: 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 2.0. Display (Output): 1 x VGA, 1 x DP, 1 x DP (Optional) or 1 x HDMI (Optional). PS/2: 2 (1 for Keyboard, 1 for Mouse). Serial: 1 x Optional. Parallel: 1 x Optional. LAN (RJ45): 1. Audio: N/A. AC-IN: 1 x 65W adapter AC-IN
- USB - USB Individual Disable
- PHYSICAL - Cable Lock/Chassis Intrusion Switch/CompuTrace Support/Padlock Loop (TW/SFF only)
- TOWER: 450W 92% Single output, 280W 85% Single output
- SFF: 240W 92% Single output, 240W 85% Single output
- TINY: 65W 87% External Adapter
- TOWER - Supported type: Serial-ATA
- TOWER - Available drives: 3.5" 7200rpm HDD 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, 128GB/180GB SSD, 2.5" 320GB OPAL HDD, 3.5" 1TB/8GB Hybrid HDD, 2.5" 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD
- SFF - Available drives: 3.5" 7200rpm HDD 250GB/500GB/1TB/2TB, 2.5" 5400rpm HDD 320GB/500GB/1TB, 128GB/180GB SSD, 2.5" 320GB OPAL HDD, 3.5" 1TB/8GB Hybrid HDD, 2.5" 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD
- TINY - Available drives: 2.5" 5400rpm HDD 320GB/500GB/1TB, 128GB/180GB SSD, 2.5" 320GB OPAL HDD, 2.5" 500GB/8GB Hybrid HDD
- TOWER - H x W x D (mm): 365 x 175 x 401
- SFF - H x W x D (mm): 338 x 102 x 375
- TINY - H x W x D (mm): 179 x 34.5 x 182
- TOWER - 11.2 kg
- SFF - 7.8 kg
- TINY - 1.3 kg
Specifications may vary
Offerings [RSB] Description [RSB] Windows 7 Preloads
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader, CyberLink Power DVD
- CyberLink Create, Desktop Power Manager
- Intel® Small Business Advantage, Evernote
- Lenovo® Message Center Plus
- Microsoft® Office 2013 Trial, Nitro PDF
- Norton® Internet Security 2013 - 30 days Trial
- RapidBoot HDD Accelerator, Skype™
- ThinkVantage® System Update
- Rescue and Recovery® (Ready to Install)
- Password Manager (Ready to Install)
Windows 8 Preloads
- AccuWeather, CyberLink Power DVD
- CyberLink Create, Desktop Power Manager
- Intel® Small Business Advantage
- Lenovo® Companion
- Lenovo® Cloud Shield by SugarSync®
- Lenovo® Quick Launch, Lenovo® Support
- Lenovo® Solution Center, Nitro Pro 7
- Norton® Internet Security 2013 - 30 days Trial
- Password Manager (Web install), PC Device Stage
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.
- Form Factor
- Starting at 1.3kg (2.9 lbs)
- 179 x 34.5 x 182 (7.0 x 1.4 x 7.2”)
- 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0 (optional), VGA, Display Port or HDMI (optional), 2 x PS/2 (optional), serial port (optional), parallel port (optional), headphone jack, mic jack