ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook
Your passport to go-anywhere productivity with extra-long battery life, stunning display, advanced storage options, global connectivity, rugged durability and innovations for a great user experience. Fully customizable, it lets you travel extremely light while delivering the kind of performance you demand.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookFeatures
Starting at just 1.31 kg, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14" Ultrabook™ on the planet. And at just 17.7 mm thin, it's the thinnest ThinkPad ever.
Faster Storage Experience
The new X1 Carbon now features Samsung PCIe SSD options for the best storage experience.
Longer Battery Life
The new X1 Carbon delivers **up to 10.9 hours of battery life on a single charge. And if you do run low, don't fret: with RapidCharge technology you get 80% battery restored in just under an hour.
Available With 10-Point Multitouch Screen
An optional 10-point multitouch screen improves accuracy, making touch-browsing and selecting more responsive and precise.
WQHD (2560 x 1440) display and antiglare screen mean text is crisper, images are brighter, and colors are truer. 300 nit with IPS for nearly 180-degrees of wide-screen viewing (touchscreen option includes 270 nit). Plus it’s anti-smudge. Also available with FHD TN (1920 x 1080) 300 nit display.
Practically Indestructible: Tested to Military Specifications
Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests—all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, water, humidity, solar radiation and fungus—so you can laugh in the face of spills, drops, heat exposure, or anything else life throws your way.
Available with fingerprint reader, the new X1 Carbon lets you use biometrics for login, so the swipe of your finger becomes your password. Intel security features and vPro options step up protection and enhance manageability when deploying upgrades. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information. Plus, ThinkEngine, a unique system-management chip, monitors 33 sensors simultaneously and delivers improved thermal and power efficiency, up to 30-day standby, faster resume times, enhanced security, and anti-tampering measures.
Patently Cool: Revolutionary Thermal Technology
Even with its ultrathin design, the X1 Carbon stays cooler than ever. In fact, our patented fan blades provide the same cool and quiet performance you expect from a ThinkPad.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookTop Accessories
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- **Up to 10.9 hours with integrated RapidCharge battery (50Whr)
- Starting at 1.31 kg (2.877 lbs.) / 0.70" thin (17.7 mm thin)
- Dual speakers with Dolby® Home Theater®
- Dual noise-canceling HD microphones
- 2 USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, Headphone/Mic 3.5mm, FPR, Ethernet Extension Connection