The ThinkPad YOGA delivers flexibility for business. It's 12.5" display rotates 360 degrees to offer four different usage modes: Laptop, Tablet, Tent, and Stand. Boasting legendary ThinkPad reliability and a range of business and security features, it's the ultimate multimode business Ultrabook.
12.5" MULTIMODE BUSINESS ULTRABOOK™
Four Awesome Modes. One Incredible Device.
Easily change between four modes - Laptop, Stand, Tablet, and Tent - while your system automatically switches system settings and locks the keyboard in place. The secret: ThinkPad YOGA's unique design and touchscreen display allows the screen to flip around 360 degrees, which means you can select the mode you use based on what you choose to do.
Ultraportable for Easy Mobility
Starting at a mere 1.58kg (3.5 lbs) and just 19mm (0.75") thick, Thinkpad YOGA is ultraportable — it's perfect for doers on the go.
Industry-Leading Multimode Keyboard
Pioneering ultrabooks need pioneering keyboards — and the ThinkPad Yoga's innovative lift-and-lock keyboard fits the bill. When your Yoga switches between modes, the keyboard frame automatically rises and the keys lock, eliminating accidental keystrokes and providing a more comfortable grip.
Massive Storage Options
With up to 1TB in HDD storage/256GB SSD storage, the ThinkPad Yoga has plenty of space for all of your important files, videos, photos, and presentations. And the Lenovo Performance Booster enhances performance by up to five times.
The ThinkPad Yoga's durable magnesium-alloy frame and heavy-duty, scratch- and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass display means it can handle tough treatment from even the hardiest road warrior.
Digitizer Pen Support
Choose a model with an optional digitizer pen to maximize productivity on your ThinkPad Yoga. In all four modes, the digitizer pen provides a natural, fluid, writing experience and lets you take notes, sign documents, annotate PDFs, and more.
Long Battery Life
The ThinkPad YOGA lets you stay productive over the long haul. With **up to 8 hours of battery life — and a 30-day standby — you can go all day without recharging.
10-Point Multitouch Display
Interact with your ThinkPad YOGA by using simple, intuitive gestures directly on the 12.5" HD or FHD 10-point multitouch display - optimized for Windows 8. Its advanced multitouch technology provides a superior touch experience, greater responsiveness, and faster response times.
Stay productive by picking up where you left off in an instant. The ThinkPad Yoga wakes from sleep mode in less than 2 seconds and from hibernation in less than 7 seconds.
Robust Hard-Drive Protection
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your data is protected. The ThinkPad Yoga's Active Protection System locks and protects your HDD when it detects sudden movements — it's like having an airbag for your hard drive.Laptop, Stand, Tablet, and Tent ModesOptional Digitizer Pen Support
ThinkPad YogaTech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKPAD YOGA PROCESSOR
- Intel® Core™ i7-4500U (Up to 3.00 GHz,3MB L3, 1600 MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4600U (Up to 2.10 GHz,3MB L3, 1600 MHz FSB)*
- Intel® Core™ i5-4200U processor (2.6 GHz,3MB Cache, 1600 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4200U (Up to 2.60 GHz,3MB L3, 1600 MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U (Up to 1.90 GHz,3MB L3, 1600 MHz FSB)**
- Intel® Core™ i3-4010U processor (1.7 GHz,3MB Cache, 1600 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i3-4010U (Up to 1.70 GHz,3MB L3, 1600 MHz FSB)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Pro preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro
- 12.5“ HD IPS (1366 x 768) 300 nits
- 10-finger multitouch display
- 12.5“ FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) 400 nits
- 10-finger multitouch display
- FHD available with option of combined Wacom digitizer pen and Anti-glare coating.
GRAPHICSIntel® HD Graphics 4400 MEMORY
- 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz Memory
- 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz Memory
WEBCAM720p HD STORAGE
- HDD - 1TB / 5400 rpm
- HDD - 500GB / 5400 rpm
- SSHD - 500GB / 8GB (Jan 2014)
- SSD - 128GB SSD SATA3
- SSD - Intel® 180GB SSD SATA3 (OPAL)
- SSD - 256GB SSD SATA3
- mSATA - 16G
DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)316.6 mm x 221 mm x 18.8 mm-19.4 mm (12.46" x 8.70" x 0.74"-0.76") WEIGHT1.57 kg (3.46 lbs) I/O (INPUT/OUTPUT) PORTS
- 2 x USB 3,.0 (one Powered)
- Audio/Mic Combo
- OneLink Dock
- Mini HDMI
- 4-in-1 card reader
- VGA and RJ45 vis OneLink Dock
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4
- Enhanced audio for VOIP
- Intel® Wireless-N 7260 2 x 2 11 BGN+BT
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-11 AC 7260 2 x 2 +BT
KEYBOARDPatented Lift ‘n’ Lock backlit Keyboard(spill-resistant) BATTERY**Up to 8 hours – MM2012, dependant upon configuration NFCOptional NFC dependent upon model ETHERNETEnable RJ45 using dongle or OneLink Dock NAVIGATIONTrackPoint® and 5-button clickpad BLUETOOTH®Yes
Specifications may vary
Offerings [RSB] Description [RSB] 3rd party Applications – Only certain NLS preloads
- Amazon Kindle Metro – Not PRC – V 1.1
- Ebay – Metro – V 1.2
- Intel® AppUp Center – V 3.8
- Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync – V 1.9 – Not PRC
- Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync – Metro App – V1.3
- Nitro Pro 8 for Windows 8.1 – V 8.5
- Rara – Metro – V1.0
- Skype™ - Not in CS
- MS Office 2013 WW except JP
- Absolute for Ultrabook™ – V2.3
- AccuWeather – Metro – V 2.2
- Evernote® – Metro – V 1.1
- Evernote® Skitch – Metro – V 2.3
- Norton™ Internet Security 2014 – 30-day trial
- Norton™ Studio – Metro – V 1.2
- Dolby® Home Theater
- Validity FMA
- Express Cache
- Nuance Dragon Assistant - limited language support, not in PRC
- Lenovo® QuickControl - V 1.10
- Lenovo® Settings – Metro - for Windows 8.1
- Lenovo® Auto Scroll Package
- Lenovo® Base Utility Package
- ThinkPad® Monitor File
- Thinkvantage® Active Protection system
- Lenovo® Companion – Metro - V 1.2
- Lenovo® Experience Center – V 1.0
- Lenovo® Solution Center – V 2.1
- Lenovo® Support – Metro - V 1.2
- Device Stage – Lenovo Thinkvantage Tools - V 4.0
- Password Manager 4.2
- RapidBoot HDD Accelerator
- Thinkvantage System Update V5.02 (with 1st boot – Call to TVSU)
- StartPin Config (Thinkpad Edge S Touch Sharkbay)
- User Guide Viewer and Warranty Viewer
Accessories & Services
ThinkPad YogaAccessories & Services
ThinkPad Precision Wireless Mouse (0B47163)
This mouse includes a sleek design and precise control features that not only enhance your office performance but also provide an excellent option for mobile users on the go. New optical tracking technology enhances your control through precision performance that operates on almost any surface.
ThinkPad Noise Cancelling Earbuds (0B47313)
The ThinkPad Noise Cancelling Earbuds eliminate 92% of ambient background noise through the use of active noise-cancelling circuitry contained in a battery operated compartment. Specifically optimized for office environments, autos, trains, and aircrafts, these ergonomically designed earbuds provide a secure fit that further isolates noise for a quality listening experience.
Lenovo 65W DC Travel Adapter (0B47481)
Get power when and where you need it with a Lenovo 65W DC Travel adapter. Ideal for mobile users and travelers who need convenient access to power while on the go. With CLA and Empower adapter for auto and air use this versatile solution can meet almost all of your mobile power needs.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)