Protect Your Investment
Lenovo’s comprehensive end-to-end service portfolio includes award-winning Warranty Support. Lenovo provides flexible options to meet your personal or variable business needs. We offer a worldwide single source solution that helps you realize your objectives for cost efficiency, improved service levels and end user productivity and satisfaction, wherever you are!
Lenovo Warranty Services
- Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost service solution that allows you to accurately budget for equipment expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades allow you to vary response time and level of service to match your critical support needs.
The Benefits Of Lenovo’s Warranty Support Service
- Match service coverage duration with the expected lifecycle of your PCs.
- Minimise unplanned operating and maintenance expenses.
- Increase uptime and productivity for you, your business, processes or end-users.
- Consistent service levels for multi-national organizations, in-region and local-language support convenience of service delivered at your place of business.
Lenovo’s Priority Technical Support is an essential service that provides direct anytime-access to the right level of tech support on the first call, making your priority our priority.
- Benefits include faster problem resolution, maximized end user uptime and helpdesk productivity, and low predictable, scalable pricing to help you manage overhead costs Learn more.
Lenovo’s Accidental Damage Service offers a predictable way to budget for non-warranted PC repairs, allowing you to avoid productivity disruptions, while minimising unexpected PC repair costs.
- ADP protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen and can save you significantly relative to the cost of repairs or new PC purchase. Learn more.
Mail-in or Customer Carry-in Repair
- Parts and labour repair coverage where the customer is responsible for shipping (including packaging) or delivery to an authorized warranty provider or repair centre.
Courier Collect or Collect & Return Service:
- Parts and labour repair coverage where shipping or delivery to the repair centre is paid by Lenovo. Lenovo will dispatch courier to pick up the machine from you and return back via post.
- Parts and labour repair coverage where labour is provided onsite at your place of business or home.¹
International Warranty Service (IWS):
- PC repair coverage for customers who require a critical warranty repair while travelling internationally.²
- Additional service level upgrades may be available in specific countries for a given Lenovo system.³
- 1. If Lenovo determines your product problem is covered by the product warranty and cannot be resolved over the telephone, a technician will be dispatched to arrive onsite, typically the next business day. Onsite service is available in metropolitan areas only.
- 2. Regional differences in service level may apply.
- 3. Special arrangements are possible upon request