ThinkStation P300 SFF Workstation
Power of a Workstation, Price of a Desktop.
ThinkStation P300 small form factor provides superior reliability and powerful performance, with exceptional all-around value. In addition to ISV-certified apps, professional graphics, and the latest Intel® Xeon® technology, P300 includes innovative Flex Module support for easy customization.
ThinkStation P300 SFF WorkstationFeatures
Small form factor (SFF) workstations provide the ultimate performance with full-featured scalability, yet are sized at only about 12.9 liters.
Optional Flex Module
The innovative Flex Module lets you customize I/O ports, so you add only what you need. With the single 5.25” bay available on the P300 SFF, you can mix and match components including an ultraslim ODD, 29-in-1 media card reader, Firewire, and eSATA–up to 4 configurations among ODD, HDD, and Flex Module.
Improved Design & Functionality
We've redesigned our ThinkStations. No more bulky handles, just a clean-looking, functional design. An extended lip on the top lid that includes a red touch point, combined with a ledge on the back-side, make the P300 exceptionally easy to lift and carry.
The P300 workstation features a 15-month life cycle with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
ISV-Certification & Preloaded Software
ThinkStation P300 is certified to run many key professional independent software vendor (ISV) applications, including Adobe, Autodesk®, Dassault, PTC, SolidWorks, Avid, and Siemens. Additionally, this workstation includes error correcting code (ECC) memory, which drastically reduces the possibility of memory-related errors and critical data loss.
Multiple Monitor Display
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three independent monitors using Mosaic Mode with integrated Intel® graphics. Plus, connect to up to 16 independent monitors with 1.2 stream cloning mode.
Fast Data Transfer
With 6 USB 3.0 ports (two in the front and four in the rear), plus 3 USB 2.0 (one internal), you can move data quickly between your workstation and other devices. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables file transfer up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, which allows for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related devices. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Upgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when working with multiple workstations.
Solid Security & Manageability
ThinkStation P300 workstations include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorized use of storage devices. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. A Kensington lock slot makes it easy to physically secure your workstation. Plus, Intel® vPro™ technology provides one-touch setup that allows deployment and configuration of the technology on up to two-thirds of your install base within minutes.
The ThinkStation P300 continues the long legacy of unmatched reliability touted by Lenovo single and dual processor workstations. It's built with the same efficient thermal design and employs a cooling process that makes ThinkStation workstations stand out from the competition.
ThinkStation P300 SFF is GREENGUARD® certified and features a fixed power supply unit (PSU) that's 240W and up to 92% efficient.
Priority Technical Support
You demand a lot from your system and Lenovo Services help you stay productive. Bypass basic troubleshooting support with direct access to advanced-level technicians to resolve issues quickly. Add Priority Technical Support to your purchase.SFF WorkstationISV-Certification (monitor not included)
ThinkStation P300 SFF WorkstationTechSpec
Description Thinkstation® P300 SFF Processor
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 processor
- Windows 8.1 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows 7 Professional 32 bit
- 280W 85%
- 450W 92%
GraphicsNVIDIA® NVS / Quadro® up to K600 Memory4 Slots, 32GB Max HDD
- 3 HDD
- 2 x 3.5"
- 1 x 2.5"
mSATA24GB, 128GB, 256GB RAID0, 1, 5, 10 Media Card Reader
- SD Card Reader Standard
- Optional 29:1
- YES – up to 4 devices
- (1) 9.5 mm Slim ODD
- (1) MCR
- 1394 IEEE Firewire
Chip setC226 Storage
- 3.5" SATA 7200 RPM up to 4TB
- 3.5" SATA 7200 RPM Hybrid up to 2TB
- 2.5" SATA 10K RPM up to 1TB
- 2.5" SATA SSD up to 512GB
- mSATA 24GB
- Front: (2) USB 3.0
- Front: (1) Microphone
- Front: (1) Headphone
- Front: (1) SD Card Reader
- Front: (1) 29:1 MCR (Optional)
- Front: (1) 1394 IEEE Firewire (Optional)
- Front: (1) eSATA (Optional)
- Rear: (4) USB 3.0
- Rear: (2) USB 2.0
- Rear: (1) Serial (+1 Optional)
- Rear: (1) VGA
- Rear: (2) Display Port
- Rear: (1) Ethernet
- Rear: (1) Audio Line In
- Rear: (1) Audio Line Out
- Rear: (1) Microphone In
Physical SecurityCable Lock Wi-FiOptional Intel® Wireless – N 7260802.11 b/g/n, 2 x 2, 2.4 GHz WiFi + Bluetooth® 4.0 PCI / PCIe Slots
- 1 x PCIe x16
- 1 x PCI x4 (x16 Mechanical)
- 1 x PCIe x1
- 1 x PCI
Dimensions (W x D x H)4.0" x 14.8" x 13.3" (101.6 mm x 375.92 mm x 337.82 mm)
Specifications may vary
- Accessories & Services
ThinkStation P300 SFF WorkstationAccessories & Services
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
Lenovo ThinkVision 60A4RAR1xx (30" wide) LED Monitor (60A4-RAR1)
This 30-inch LED monitor by Lenovo ThinkVision features wide-viewing angles with native resolution of 2560 x 1600. The aspect ratio is 16:10 with a 6 ms response time. Enables multiple input options including a DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA, HDMI1.4, DP1.2, and MHL connections. ENERGY STAR 6.0 certified.
Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard & Mouse (0A340xx)
Lenovo's Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse is a reliable 2.4 GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combination featuring a contemporary, low profile design that provides a clean, clutter-free workspace.
Protect Your ThinkStation With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your ThinkStation throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Form Factor
- Small form factor
- Starting at 12.9 liters
- Dimensions (D x W x H)
- 4.0" x 14.8" x 13.3" (101.6 mm x 375.92 mm x 337.82 mm)
- 6 USB 3.0 ports (2 front/4rear), 3 USB 2.0, SD card reader, VGA, 2 DisplayPorts, 4 PCI slots, microphone, headphone, Flex module support