Services for ThinkServer
Lenovo's comprehensive portfolio of Server Services ensures a complete server solution for your Business critical data and operations.
• Exceptional quality Services to ensure your servers stay up and running, with business continuity you can rely on
• Certified Lenovo Technicians know our servers best, and only use genuine, Lenovo Qualified replacement parts for maximum reliability
• A comprehensive portfolio of services provides the support you need to meet your unique business requirements
ThinkServer Services Portfolio
Convenient and Flexible Upgrade Options
4 Hour Onsite Response Time in 24x7 Service Window2 3
Best-in-class response to business critical issues when you need it most.
• 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including nights and weekends
• 4 Hour response time for issues requiring an onsite technician
4 Hour Onsite Response Time in 9x5 Service Window2 3
Fast response times during business hours.
• 4 Hour response time for issues requiring an onsite technician during business hours
• Perfect for non-business critical issue resolution
How to Activate Server Location for 4hr Service
End customers need to activate their servers with Lenovo by providing the address of the server location to ensure coverage and service delivery for 4 Hour Service. Customers, Partners, and Lenovo Sales can use an online tool to confirm if 4hr service is available in a specified location as well as how to activate that location via Lenovo's new lookup tool.
Other Available Services for ThinkServer®
Priority Technical Support 1
Lenovo’s Priority Technical Support provides direct access to an advanced level technician supporting all of your hardware, operating system and software needs related to server issues, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’ll get direct, anytime access to advanced level technicians.
Our tools offer an automated tracking and reporting system that allows technicians to request service calls through a web interface and query the system at any time to obtain the detailed reports on the status of warranty and service calls.
Online Data Backup4
Lenovo’s Online Data Backup is a simple, automatic and secure way to protect your organization from the potential risk of business critical data loss from your servers. With an exponential increase in digital data for organizations of all sizes, tolerance for downtime related to data loss is low, and risks associated with that loss have significant revenue and productivity implications.
Keep Your Drive
Securing business data is essential to any business' success. Data needs to be kept confidential, protected and compliant with retention and privacy policies. Under the terms of the Lenovo Limited Warranty, when Lenovo replaces a defective part, that part becomes the property of Lenovo. Lenovo's Keep Your Drive Service allows you to keep your drive, improving data security and potentially alleviating civil liability risks associated with data breach.
Lenovo’s Asset Tagging Service forms the foundation for a strong asset management program. Executed in production, Asset Tagging ensures your machines are protected from day one, reducing the risk of loss or theft of valuable technology assets. Lenovo’s flexible options meet the exact needs of your organization. Asset tagging is relevant for server as the tags can show network information, location information, or other configuration details.
Asset Recovery Service
Lenovo’s Asset Recovery Service provides secure, documented disposition of IT assets and data. ARS helps to mitigate the environmental and data security risks associated with end of life asset disposal and can be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization.
- 1 Priority Technical Support may not be available in all regions. Priority Technical Support offer must match the Warranty Term.
- 2 If Lenovo determines your product problem is covered by the product warranty and cannot be resolved over the telephone or through a customer replaceable part, repair will be made onsite
- 3 If a customer with 4hr 9x5 service reports an incident at 3 p.m. on Friday, a Lenovo technician should arrive at the customer's location at 10 a.m. on Monday. Time to site is based on Dispatch not Report.
- 4 The drive device includes a client agent which will encrypt your initial backup using a default key. The agent will generate a second encryption key and encrypt the data a second time before placing any data on the hard drive. The second key is destroyed once the data is successfully stored in the data center.
Videos and Testimonials
Video ToursThinkServer TS130
ThinkServer 2P Servers
ESAC and AGM
Intel AMT for servers
Tower ServersTS130 Datasheet
Rack ServersRD330 Datasheet
ThinkServer Options Guide
VirtualizationVirtualization for SMB
Virtualization for EDU
Virtualization for Retail
ConsolidationTS130 for SMB
Managed Service SolutionsLynx
Leveraging AMT with ThinkServer
|4-hour Look-up Tool|
|Is my ThinkServer eligible for this service?|