Better safe than sorry - Encrypt and secure your business data with Lenovo Online Data Backup Enterprise Edition.
Lenovo’s Online Data Backup Enterprise Edition (OLDB EE) is a simple, automatic and secure way to protect your organization from the potential risk of business critical data loss from laptop and desktop PCs. With an exponential increase in digital data for organizations of all sizes, tolerance for downtime related to data loss is low, and risks associated with that loss have significant revenue and productivity implications.
Did You Know?
- Every week 140,000 hard disk drives crash in the U.S.¹
- The cost of recovering a failed hard disk drive can exceed $7,500, (U.S.) and success is never guaranteed²
- Re-building just 20MB of lost data could cost more than $17,000 (U.S.)²
- It has been estimated that 1MB of data is worth approximately $10,000 (U.S.)³
Lenovo OLDB EE is a cost-effective, secure solution for your data backup needs, providing significant savings relative to in-house PC backup solutions. Compared to tape-based approaches, OLDB EE is more efficient, less operator-intensive, and less prone to human error.
Key Features and Benefits:
- World-class military grade encryption for security and peace of mind
- Command and control administrative console makes set up and on-going management easy
- Capacity and bandwidth optimization for enterprise class performance
- Meets regulatory compliance requirements with commercial-grade back-ups, off-site storage and any time, anywhere restore capabilities
- 1. Google: Failure trends in large disk drive population, February 2007.
- 2. The Data Recovery Solution, A White Paper by ONTRACK Data Recovery, Inc., 1998.
- 3. Pepperdine University: The Graziadio Business Report, The Cost of Lost Data, Volume 6, Issue 3.