ThinkCentre Edge 72
ThinkCentre Edge 72
Whether you manage a home office or a mid-sized business, the ThinkCentre Edge 72 Small Form Factor desktop is an excellent choice for everyday computing. From its productivity features to its multiple display support – which makes multitasking a breeze – the ThinkCentre Edge 72 helps you keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.
SPACE-SAVING ENTRY-LEVEL SMALL BUSINESS DESKTOP
ThinkCentre Edge 72Features
Lenovo's exclusive RapidBoot HDD Accelerator dramatically reduces startup time by copying and compressing Windows boot files and reloading them to RAM.
ThinkCentre Edge 72 natively supports two independent displays – and permits up to four displays on models with discrete graphics.
Proprietary software ensures system stability, simplifies maintenance, makes it easier to recover data when necessary, and manages your passwords.
The Kensington Lock port makes maintaining asset security a snap.
Enjoy rich screen resolution and vivid graphics – and view data across as many as four screens –with the optional AMD dual-port graphics card.
View Management Utility
Multitask with ease and maximize your productivity with the ThinkCentre Edge 72's View Management Utility. The VMU creates up to four partitions on a single display – it's like using multiple monitors in one.
With 802.11 b/g/n WiFi connectivity and optional Bluetooth® 4.0, you'll be able to connect seamlessly with your network and other devices.
Save on energy costs and help the environment with the ThinkCentre Edge 72's Cisco EnergyWise-certified Desktop Power Manager.
The ThinkCentre Edge 72's 6 USB ports give you plenty of ways to transfer data and connect other devices.TowerDesktop Power Manager (monitor not included)
Spør en eier
ThinkCentre Edge 72Spør en eier
Beklager, vi har ikke noen samtaler tilgjengelige akkurat nå
ThinkCentre Edge 72Tech Specs
ThinkCentre Edge 72 Desktop
Description ThinkCentre Edge 72 Desktop Processor
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 3770S
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 3570S/3550S/3470S/3450S
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 3240/3220
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 2500S/2400S
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 2130/2120
- 2nd Generation Intel® Pentium® G870/G860/G850/G640/G630
- 2nd Generation Intel® Celeron® G550/G540/G530/G460
- Windows® 7 StarterEmerging market only 32
- Windows® 7 HomeEmerging market only Basic 32
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 32
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 64
- Windows® 7 Professional 32 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro
- Windows® 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro
- Windows® 7 UltimateEnglish only 32
- Windows® 7 UltimateEnglish only 64
MemoryUp to 16 GB 1600 MHzSpeed varied by processor DDR3 Display/Resolution
- 14.0” HD GlossyOptional
- 14.0” HD+ Anti-Glare
- Tower - 160mm x 399.6mm x 355mm(396.5 with Handle)(6.3" x 15.7" x 13.97")
- Small Form Factor (SFF) - 100.7mm x 382mm x 335.5mm(3.9" x 15.04" x 13.98")
- Intel® HD Integrated
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7350 / AMD Radeon™
- HD 7450 (DVI-I+DP)Optional
Storage250GB/320GB/500GB/1TB (7200 RPM) HDD 128GB SSDOptional Optical DeviceDVD-ROM/DVD Rambo Ports and Slots
- (2) USB 2.0
- (1) Microphone
- (1) Headphone
- (4) USB 2.0
- (1) DVI, Support Multi-Display
- (1) RJ45
- (1) AC-IN
- USB Individual Disable
- Kensington Lock/Pad Lock
- Computrace Support
- Tower - 7.5kg (16.5lbs)
- Small Form Factor (SFF) - 6kg (13.2lbs)
- Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard (USB)
- Lenovo® Slim USB Keyboard
EthernetIntegrated 10M/100M/1000M Gigabit EthernetThe term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compliance with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required. Wi-Fi Card/Bluetooth® Audio
- Tower - Internal Speaker (1.5W)
- Small Form Factor (SFF) - Internal Speaker (1W)
- 180W 70% Manual
- 280W 85% Auto-sensingJapan only
- Small Form Factor (SFF)
- 180W 70% Manual
MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse (Edge) Card Reader9-in-1 Media Card Reader
Specifications may vary
Tilbud Beskrivelse Supported LSC
- ThinkVantage® Rescue and Recovery®
- ThinkVantage Product Recovery
- Lenovo Message Center Plus
- Lenovo Desktop Power Manager
- Password Manager
- Lenovo Solutions Center
- ThinkVantage System Update
- View Management Utility
- ThinkVantage Communication Utility
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®
- Symantec™ VeriSign Identity Protection
- Corel® Burn Now Lenovo Edition
- Corel® DVD Movie Factory® 7 Lenovo Edition
- InterVideo® WinDVD®
- Microsoft® Office 2010 Starter
- Microsoft® Windows® Live Essentials 2011
- Google Chrome
- Lenovo Cloud Service by SugarSync
- Norton Internet Security 2012 - 30 day trial
Accessories & Services
ThinkCentre Edge 72Accessories & Services
Lenovo's Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard & Mouse (0A34032)
Lenovo's Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse is a reliable 2.4 GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combination featuring a contemporary, low profile design that provides a clean, clutter-free workspace.
ThinkVision LT1952p wide 19in LED Monitor (2448MB6)
The ThinkVision LT1952p is a fully functional monitor with unparalleled visual quality. Built with enterprise in mind, its environmentally-friendly design delivers high energy cost-savings and provides the best value on investment.
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g/0.29 lbs) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
ThinkCentre Extend Arm (57Y4352)
The ThinkCentre Extend Arm provides users with a comfortable, ergonomic viewing experience that's completely customizable. Extend, tilt, pivot, and adjust the height of the Extend Arm after simple installation with a wall mount or desk clamp.
Protect Your ThinkCentre PC With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)