The ThinkCentre M32 delivers as the first Think-branded premium thin client in the market. With the latest Intel ULV Celeron processing power, rich legacy port support, and Think reliability, M32 will easily handle any enterprise’s requirement to transform to a desktop virtualization IT environment.
PREMIUM THIN CLIENT FOR THE ENTERPRISE.
Fan-Less, Cable-Less Design
Whisper-quiet and designed for lower power consumption, M32 meets Energy Star 5.2 certification and promises high efficiency, energy savings, and long life.
Lenovo Thin Client Manager on Server
This web-based application gives administrators the ability to access the console from any terminal, and to manage Thin Clients individually or as a group. Delivered as a virtual appliance, LTM is easy to install, user-friendly, and intuitive.
Variety of I/O Support
No matter your legacy port needs, M32 has you covered, with support for USB 2.0, VGA out, DP out, COM, Parallel, PS/2 – plus customizable pin definition on your COM port design.
Dual Display Support
Connect two monitors, using either a VGA port or a DisplayPort – save on the cost of an additional graphics card.
After deployment, keep each of your ultra-small PCs where it belongs with a Kensington Security Lock.
Multiple Virtualization Management App Certifications
M32 is compatible with Citrix® Receiver, VMWare® View and Microsoft Remote FX, for better manageability.
Spør en eier
ThinkCentre M32Spør en eier
Beklager, vi har ikke noen samtaler tilgjengelige akkurat nå
Accessories & Services
ThinkCentre M32Accessories & Services
Lenovo ThinkVision L2251X (22in wide) LCD Monitor (T78HNUK)
The ThinkVision L2251x Wide is Lenovo's greenest and most ergonomic monitor ever and the world's first TCO Certified Edge monitor at the cutting edge of environmental responsibility and usability. 30% post-consumer content. 92% recycled plastics in the packaging materials, plus comes with a reusable protective bag. Mercury-free, arsenic-free glass, low halogen. EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR ratings. Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor that further conserve energy. Integrated webcam.
Lenovo DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable (0A36537)
DisplayPort is a next-generation technology that delivers high bandwidth, pure digital audio-video signals from your PC to your display. Lenovo DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable conforms to DisplayPort 1.2 specification, and offers royalty-free, full digital audio-video support in the same cable. Supporting a maximum bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps, Lenovo DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable enables support for multimedia applications with superior fidelity and 3D support, higher resolution of up to 4K x 2K displays and daisy chaining and multiple monitor support over a single connector.
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Kensington Security Cable Lock by Lenovo helps reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. Lightweight (130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling. Easily secure the desktop, dock, port replicator, or flat panel monitor.
Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (0A34032)
Lenovo's Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse is a reliable 2.4 GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combination that features a contemporary, low-profile design for a clean, clutter-free workspace.
Protect Your ThinkCentre PC With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
- Advanced Deployment Services include asset tagging and custom image creation and loading.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)