ThinkPad Tablet 2
- Starting at: $611.10
THE TABLET YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
Three of the world's leading technology companies collaborated to build the world's leading tablet experience. Featuring the best that Lenovo, Microsoft and Intel have to offer, the ThinkPad Tablet 2 redefines business, appeasing IT manager and end user alike in one productive, mobile, reliable device.
- Extreme mobility, weighing only 565 grams and lasting more than 10 hours on a single charge
- Runs new visually rich and touch-optimized Windows 8 Store apps, plus familiar multifunction Windows desktop applications
- Optional digitizer pen with onboard storage for natural note-taking, signature capture and document markup
- Runs Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & OneNote (must be purchased separately)
- Full-sized USB port, Mini-HDMI port and MicroSD card slot for expansion and data transfer
- Optional ThinkPad-quality Bluetooth® keyboard dock, plus multi-monitor support for productive workstation computing
- Cloud-connected with Windows Live, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Full Microsoft Office support including Outlook, Lync and Sharepoint
- Microsoft Live, iPhone/iOS, Android/Google Chrome, and Amazon compatibility
- Anytime, anywhere Connectivity WiFi, 3G, 4G LTE (US-only, with AT&T) and WiFi Direct
- Superior videoconferencing with HD display, stereo speakers, HD front and rear webcams and noise-cancelling microphones
- Lenovo Cloud storage
- Multi-user logins for private and secure device sharing with family and friends, or shared tablets in the workplace
- Application control with Applocker*
- Enterprise-level security, with Trusted Platform Module and Computrace® Mobile
*AppLocker is a feature of Windows 8 Enterprise; for more information, please see windows.com/enterprise
At a Glance
- Up to next generation Intel® Atom SoC processor
- 10.1" multitouch HD display (1366x768 HD)
- Starting at 1.25 lbs / 565g
- Up to 10 hours' battery life
- 64GB eMMC
- Up to 2GB LPDD2 SDRAM
- ThinkPad Tablet 2 Specs
Do More with Services
ThinkPad Tablet is the only tablet on the market today to offer a full portfolio of enterprise level services. Better management of multiple devices, more customization options, higher productivity and enhanced security give you the peace of mind you need to get things done.
Priority Technical Support: Makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management. (Not available in all regions.)
Warranty Upgrades — Onsite and Next Business Day: Maximizes uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Warranty Extensions (1 to 3 Years' Total Duration): This fixed-term, fixed-cost service helps accurately budget for PC expenses, protect your valuable investment, and potentially lower the cost of ownership over time.
Accidental Damage Protection): Avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs. Provides coverage for non-warranted damage incurred under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen.
RECOMMENDED SERVICES: 3-Year Extended Warranty (Total Duration) Depot Service + Accidental Damage Protection