Dimensions (W X D X H)
I/O (Input/ Output) Ports
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3667U (3.20 GHz, 4MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3427U (2.80 GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Windows 8 64
- Windows 8 Pro 64
14" HD+ (1600 x 900) (300 nit) wide viewing, 10-finger touch screen
Intel® HD integrated
Up to 8 GB DDR3L 1333MHz
- 128GB or 256GB SSD SATA3
45Wh, integrated, RapidCharge technology (up to 80% battery life in 35 minutes)
Up to 8.2 hours
331mm x 226mm x 20.85mm (13.03” x 8.9” x 0.74”)
3.40 lbs (1.55kg)
Dolby® Home Theater® v4
720p HD Webcam
Island-style six-row, spill-resistant, backlit ThinkPad Precision Keyboard
- 1 Mini DP
- 1 Combo Audio
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 USB 3.0
- 1 4-in-1 SD card reader
- Ethernet via USB dongle
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205s 2x2AGN
- Optional 3G WWAN
Ultranav TrackPoint and new larger glass trackpad with Windows 8 gestures
(Optional) Ericsson H5321gw Mobile Broadband Module
*AT&T® contract required with service provider
THE LENOVO THINKPAD X1 CARBON TOUCH
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
Lenovo's best ThinkPad just got better with a touch-enabled display.
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch is power-packed with innovation and inspiration to do business. Weighs less than 3.5 pounds and is 21mm thin. This new Ultrabook™ delivers a no-compromise performance with the power of the latest 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor with Turbo Boost 2.0. Great performance is further enhanced with Lenovo's InstantResume and RapidConnect technology.
- Microsoft® Office 2013 (product key required for activation)
- Norton™ Internet Security
- Windows® Live Essentials
Supported Lenovo Tools
- Access Connections
- Password Manager
- Power Manager
- Rescue and Recovery
- Simple Tap 3.0
- System Update
- Priority Technical SupportNot available in all regions
- Makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management services.
- Warranty Upgrades (On-Site and Next Business Day
- Maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
- Warranty Extensions (1- to 5- Year Total Duration)
- This fixed-term, fixed-cost service helps accurately budget for PC expenses, protect your valuable investment, and potentially lower the cost of ownership over time.
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs. Provides coverage for damage incurred under normal operating conditions beyond the warranty, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen.
- Keep Your Drive
- Retain your drive if it should happen to fail, giving you the peace of mind to know that your valuable data is secure.
- Asset Tagging
- Systems come equipped with a professional, flexible asset tag based on your exact specifications. PCs are easily identifiable and trackable right out of the box.