SMB PERFORMANCE WITH STYLISH DESIGN
Optimized for Windows 8, this 15.6" small business laptop features improved graphics support, enhanced multimedia, and robust security. Plus, Lenovo OneLink technology simplifies connectivity and expands power through a single cable. Available in Midnight Black and Heatwave Red.
Lenovo OneLink Technology
Get more from your power cable! OneLink technology is a unique interface that simplifies connectivity through a single cable to the ThinkPad OneLink Dock. The OneLink dock provides dedicated video, USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and audioall while charging your notebook.
Lenovo Solutions for Small Business
Built on the Intel® Small Business Advantage platform and includes unique security and productivity features to keep your small-to-mid-sized business up and running: after-hours maintenance, software monitoring, USB blocker, energy savings, and the ability to backup and restore applications.
Award-Winning Keyboard Further Enhanced for Windows 8
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And now it's optimized for Windows 8 with convenient multimedia buttons, function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, a larger, smooth TrackPad with 5-point click integration can be configured multiple ways through Settings.
Long Battery Life
Nearly all-day computing with up to **6 hours unplugged lets you get a full day of work in on a single charge.
HDD Performance Booster
The performance booster doubles system speed, especially when opening and saving so you spend less time waiting and more time doing.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data quickly between the E540 and other devices with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, which enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals.
Drop-Down Hinges & Active Protection System
Enjoy a laptop that lasts, thanks to the durability of drop-down hinges and Active Protection System (APS), which detects when the system is dropped and reacts by stopping the hard drive and protecting your data.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam & Dual Noise-Cancelling Microphones
Enjoy superior web conferencing on your E540, which includes a low-light sensitive 720p HD webcam with wide-angle viewing and face-tracking, dual noise-cancelling microphones with configurations for crystal-clear private and conference mode VOIP meetings, plus, convenient multimedia keys for quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls.
Dolby® Speakers With Advanced Audio™
This suite of audio technologies enables your ThinkPad to deliver a crisp, clear surround sound experience over its built-in stereo speakers. The technology increases audio clarity for VOIP applications, maximizes volume output without distortion, and improves dialogue clarity when watching videos.
Integrated Fingerprint Reader (Optional)
Get quick, convenient access and secure login with one swipe.
Lenovo Cloud Storage
Protect your critical data, while also making access to information and file-sharing quick and convenient. Automatically back-up and synchronize data across the organization, while enabling access from multiple devices. Data is encrypted on transfer for an extra level of security.Full-Sized, Spill-Resistant Keyboard Optimized for Windows 8Superior Web Conferencing With Integrated 720p HD Webcam & Noise-Cancelling Mic
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad E540Tech Specs
Description Thinkpad E440-E540 Processor4th generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5, i7 processors OPERATING SYSTEM
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Free DOS
- 14.0 HD Vibrant View and Antiglare Display (1366 x 768) 200 nit
- 14.0 HD+ Antiglare Display
- Optional touch screen on HD
- E440- 2.14 kg (4.71 lbs)
- E540- 2.44 kg (5.37 lbs)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 710 M + 1GB VRAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT740 M + 2GB VRAM
MEMORYUp to 16GB Max DDR3 (2 DIMM Slots) I/O (INPUT/OUTPUT) PORTS
- (1) VGA
- (1) HDMI
- (2) USB 3.0
- (1) Always on USB 2.0
- (1) RJ45
- (1) 4-in-1 SD Card Reader
- (1) Lenovo® OneLink
WEBCAM720p HD OPTICAL DRIVE8x DVD Rewritable AUDIODolby® Advanced Audio™ v2,Built-in dual array microphone (combo jack) BATTERY
- 48 WHr 6 Cell Cylindrical Li-Ion
- 62 WHr 6 Cell Cylindrical Li-Ion
BATTERY LIFEUp to 6 hrsYesAccording to MobileMark® 2012 WIFI
- 1 x 1 11 bgn + BT 4.0,Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 (2 x 2) BGN + BT
- 2 x 2 11 abgn + BT 4.0
WIRELESS WWANYesOptional FINGERPRINT READERYesOptional NAVIGATIONTrackPoint® with trackpad
Specifications may vary
- Accessories & Services
ThinkPad E540Accessories & Services
ThinkPad One Link Dock - Midnight Black
Enables a clutter-free desktop with single cable management, plus OneLink Dock lets you get more from your power cable! Docking provides dedicated video, USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio — all while charging your notebook.
ThinkPad Battery 75+ (6 cell) (0A36311)
Stay unplugged longer with the ThinkPad Battery 75+. This rechargeable six-cell battery uses Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) technology and can be used as a replacement for aging system batteries or as a convenient spare battery.
Lenovo 65W DC Travel Adapter (0B47481)
Lenovo Security Cable Lock (57Y4303)
The Lenovo Security Cable Lock allows you to help reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. One piece design for easy use. Lightweight ( 130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- **Up to 6 hours with standard 6-cell 48Wh battery
- Starting at 2.44 kg / 5.4 lbs
- Stereo with Dolby® Advanced Audio™
- Dual-array with VOIP enhancement
- 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0 powered, VGA, HDMI, RJ45, 4-in-1 card reader, audio/headphone combo jack, Lenovo OneLink technology