Series and Models
- Yoga Series
PERFORMANCE SMALL-BUSINESS LAPTOPS
These progressively designed, lightweight laptops offer a distinctive style while delivering premium features and cutting-edge technologies to keep your data secure and your workforce productive.
14" Ultrabook® with 10-finger multitouch display optimized for Windows 8, OneLink technology, RapidCharge battery, & more. Available in Silver/Gunmetal Sandblast Aluminum.LEARN MORE
- Up to Windows 8 Pro
- Up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4400 or 5000
- Up to 2GB AMD Radeon™ 8670M discrete graphics
- Up to 8GB DDR3L memory (1 DIMM slot)
- Up to 500GB 7200rpm HDD / 256GB SSD
- **Up to 9 hours' battery life with RapidCharge on standard removable 4-cell battery
- 14" HD+ antiglare display (1600 x 900) 250 nits
- Starting at 1.92 kg / 22.8 mm thin
Web Exclusive A sleek and durable body for portability, powerful processing and graphics, plus the latest entertainment features, all embody the S540 Ultrabook.Learn More
- Up to Windows 8 Pro
- Up to 4th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare display
- Up to AMD Radeon HD 8670M 2GB Graphics
- Up to 16GB DDR memory
- Up to 1TB HDD / 256GB SSD storage
- Dual JBL® speakers with Dolby® Home Theater® v4
- Backlit Precision keyboard
- Starting at 2.1 kg / 4.7 lbs / 20.7 mm thin
View Warranty & Legal Information
- All offers subject to availability. Offers, specifications and availability may change without notice. Product offerings and specifications advertised on this website may be changed at any time and without notice. Models pictured are for illustration purposes only. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Information advertised has no contractual effect. Computers shown here are shipped with an operating system. Prices are estimated prices only. Resellers and distributors are free to set their own prices and terms and conditions which may be higher than those advertised here. Contact your Lenovo reseller or distributor for their prices, availability and terms and conditions.
Battery: These systems do not support batteries that are not genuine Lenovo-made or authorized. Systems will continue to boot, but may not charge unauthorized batteries. Attention: Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorized batteries, and provides no warranties for failures or damage arising out of their use. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage.
**Battery life is based on the MobileMark® 2007 methodology and is an estimated maximum. Actual battery life may vary based on many factors, including screen brightness, active applications, features, power management settings, battery age and conditioning, and other customer preferences.
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft® that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades.Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products of services.
Trademarks: Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. www.intel.com/go/rating.
© Lenovo 2015. All rights reserved.