Series and Models
W Series portable workstations offer ISV-certified applications, lightning-fast graphics and processing, and more cutting-edge technology to handle your compute-intensive needs, in a surprisingly thin and light package.
15.6" Ultrabook™ workstation with enterprise-class features for the most demanding mobile workstation use, including professional caliber displays, epic battery life, ISV certifications, & optional touchscreen.Learn More
- Up to Windows 8.1 Pro
- Up to 5th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 13 hours' battery life with internal 3-cell battery, plus hot-swappable 6-cell rear battery
- Up to 16GB DDR3 memory
- 15.6" antiglare screen: FHD (1920 x 1080) or FHD++ (2880 x 1620) IPS (touch optional)
- Up to 1TB/5400rpm HDD
- 802.11ac 2x2 wireless, Bluetooth® 4.0
- Intel® HD integrated graphics 5500, optional NVIDIA® Quadro® K620M GPU discrete graphics
- Starting at 4.92 lbs / 2.23 kg
- 3 USB 3.0 (1 always-on), VGA, mini DisplayPort, Combo: headphone/mic
15.6" mobile workstation – the thinnest and lightest in its class.Learn More
- Up to Windows 8 Pro
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics with Optimus™ technology
- Up to 32GB DIMM memory
- Up to 1TB HDD
- **Up to 6 hours' battery life with standard 6-cell battery
- 15.6" FHD or 15.5" 3K display with IPS technology and touch panel option
- Starting at 2.5 kg and 27.9 mm thin
View Warranty & Legal Information
- All offers subject to availability. Offers, specifications and availability may change without notice. Product offerings and specifications advertised on this website may be changed at any time and without notice. Models pictured are for illustration purposes only. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Information advertised has no contractual effect. Computers shown here are shipped with an operating system. Prices are estimated prices only. Resellers and distributors are free to set their own prices and terms and conditions which may be higher than those advertised here. Contact your Lenovo reseller or distributor for their prices, availability and terms and conditions.
Battery: These systems do not support batteries that are not genuine Lenovo-made or authorized. Systems will continue to boot, but may not charge unauthorized batteries. Attention: Lenovo has no responsibility for the performance or safety of unauthorized batteries, and provides no warranties for failures or damage arising out of their use. Battery life (and recharge times) will vary based on many factors, including system settings and usage.
**Battery life is based on the MobileMark® 2007 methodology and is an estimated maximum. Actual battery life may vary based on many factors, including screen brightness, active applications, features, power management settings, battery age and conditioning, and other customer preferences.
Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products of services.
General: Review Key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to you system purchase, including details on Windows 8,Windows 7 and potential upgrades/downgrades.
Trademarks: Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Celeron, Celeron Inside, Centrino, Centrino Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel Viiv, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, Viiv Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company, product or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. www.intel.com/go/rating.
© Lenovo 2014. All rights reserved.