|Description||Lenovo EMC px4-300r Network Storage Server Class|
1U form factor; less than 20" depth accommodates shallow racks
Intel® Celeron™ E1500 Dual Core 2.2GHz
2 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (RJ45 connector)
- Diskless option - bring your own hard drives
- Storage pools with RAID expansion, migration, and hot spares
- Advanced RAID levels including hot spare
- RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, hot spare
- Note: RAID/storage pool should be the same capacity, speed, and manufacturer. Mixing different types of drives may result in unpredictable behavior.
- Max: 150W
- Min: 55W (drives spun down)
- Peak: 220W for 5s
- Note: These values represent a fully loaded device with the highest capacity HDD. Values may differ with other configurations.
Supports both file and block storage pools, 256 hosts maximum with the following parameters - Block storage pools: 32 LUNs maximum per pool; 128 LUNs maximum per device. File storage pools: 256 LUNs maximum per pool; 256 LUNs maximum per device.
3 USB 2.0
100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
39.6 dBA maximum
|Temperature, Humidity, and Altitude|
- Ambient Temp - Operating: 10° to 40° C; Non-Operating: -40° to 60° C
- Temp Gradient - Operating: 12° C per hour
- Humidity (non-condensing) - Operating: 8% to 85% R.H.; Non-Operating: 5% to 95% R.H.
- Max Wet Bulb - Operating: 26.6° C; Non-Operating: 29.4° C
- Altitude - Operating: to 7,500 feet; Non-Operating: to 40,000 feet
|User Interface Localization|
User interface localized for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, and Polish
- Available 10/100/1000 Mbps network Ethernet port
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox® 3.x, Chrome 9, Safari 4 or later browser
- Personal cloud and remote access require an internet connection; UPnP™ compatible router or administrative rights to port forward; 2.5 Mbit/s download, 500Kbit/s upload (not compatible with Active Directory or XP 64 bit)
- PC Users: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Mac® Users: Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8
- Linux® Users: Redhat Enterprise 6, Ubuntu 11, OpenSUSE 11.4, other compatible Linux versions