Lenovo’s ThinkPad® tablet is your DO machine. The only tablet on the market today to offer a full portfolio of enterprise level services, with specific features to better manage multiple devices, provide more customization, security and asset tracking. Lenovo offers customers a single-source solution with global coverage and reliable, product-specific expertise that customers can rely on.
What We Offer:
Unlike our Competitors, Lenovo Offers:
||Zero touch provisioning, imaging and asset tagging
||2, 3 or 4 years Customer Carry-in Repair
||1, 2, 3 or 4 year Onsite¹ Next Business Day service
1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 year Onsite Next Business Day + Priority Technical Support²
Accidental Damage Protection option
Keep Your Drive option
- Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) for coverage against non-warranted accidental damage.
- The convenience of onsite support (where available) significantly minimizing downtime.
- Warranty extensions up to a full three years versus one year default for most consumer competitors.
- Priority Technical Support that allows business customers to get to Lenovo Android experts without having to go through a normal consumer tech support queue.
- Custom imaging by Lenovo experts to customize and set security settings for each tablet, prior to deployment, saving time and money.
- Asset tagging services at the factory. Save time and can have immediate control of your tablet assets – from day one.
A warranty extension protects your investment and provides the ability to match warranty term to the intended lifespan of your ThinkPad tablet. A warranty upgrade gives you access to higher levels of service and response, such as onsite or Next Business Day Service. Warranty Extensions for the ThinkPad tablet are available for periods of 2, 3 or 4 years (total duration), beginning with the initial warranty start date.
With Lenovo’s ADP, your tablet is protected beyond the systems base warranty from non-warranted operational or structural failures due to drops, minor spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen. ADP decreases downtime, increases productivity, and allows you to accurately predict and budget service costs for the year.
- Out of warranty hardware repair to a damaged tablet would exceed $350 USD for minor repairs and up to $950 for replacement of multiple parts—comparable to the cost of a new tablet. Accidental Damage Protection can save 75–90% relative to the typical cost of repair4 Learn More.
Tablets need considerable customization before they are ready for business use. Lenovo's unique Transition Services give you the customization, security and tracking ability you need to get your tablets effectively integrated into your organization. Our Imaging Technology Centre offers no touch provisioning with a single point of contact, saving your organization time and money, while increasing productivity and providing the security needed for an enterprise environment. Learn More.
Priority Technical Support5 is an essential support solution that gives ThinkPad tablet users or IT staff direct access to the right level of support on the first call, making your priority our priority. You’ll get Lenovo's award-winning service capabilities with faster access to advanced technicians experienced in the unique support needs of tablets. Priority Technical Support saves time with improved first time fix rates, and reduced downtime, increasing end-user satisfaction and helpdesk productivity, while managing overhead costs. Learn More.
- 1. Onsite service is available in metropolitan areas only. Next day service is not guaranteed. Please ask your Lenovo Representative for the service availability in your country.
- 2. Priority Support may not be available in all regions and coverage level may differ.
- 3. Repair events limited to one service "event" per year with one replacement (if needed) allowed over the lifetime of the tablet.
Accidental Damage Protection is a depot/customer carry-in repair provided service.
- 4. Based on internal repair data.
- 5. Priority Support may not be available in all regions and coverage level may differ.